Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

Discus and support Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rosenkrieger360, Nov 27, 2019.

  1. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!


    Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby.

    Its a lottery and most of the time I lose - meaning i have to hard reset and reboot to get my controller working again to actually play with my Xbox One X.



    The bug has been in the "Known Issues" for some time now.

    submitted by /u/rosenkrieger360
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/rosenkrieger360, Nov 27, 2019
    #1
  2. rogueContinuum Win User

    Gears 5 Sound Bug

    Have you managed to get this bug fixed? I'm in disbelief with how silenced this issue is in the media and reviews despite how gamebreaking the problem is. Even tried downloading Dolby Access, but no change. The weird thing is, the OBS recordings sound
    completely normal, but in real-time, it's completely bugged. Again, have you found a fix yet?
  3. Trippul G Win User

    Multiplayer Update Glitch (Another One)

    It's really not that bad, to be honest. This is the first real technical "issue" that I've experienced with the game, and it's not like it's a gamebreaker. Yes, it's a bit annoying, but you click through it, and the game plays fine afterward.
  4. Lucky 1 Win User

    Xbox One designed to be Always On for 10 years.

    [quote user="ArmyMedic75"]

    That is a non issue for me anyway the only stable way to have a console is flat anyway just like the whole wifi direct and bt 2.1 are non issues all real gamers realize that a wired controller eliminates input lag lol

    [/quote]

    So real gamers don't use wireless controllers? Boy, I become less "core" and "real" every day :(
  5. CAMARO Xlll Win User

    No Cross-Platform makes me almost regret

    I don't get the point of your post. Are you looking for sympathy or an MS rep to come on here and vow to fix it? This is a non issue really. Please don't complain if it's not a real issue. This just sounds like a cry for attention.
  6. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    Xbox One designed to be Always On for 10 years.

    That is a non issue for me anyway the only stable way to have a console is flat anyway just like the whole wifi direct and bt 2.1 are non issues all real gamers realize that a wired controller eliminates input lag lol
Thema:

Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

Loading...
  1. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker! - Similar Threads - Please FINALLY FIX

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]