please explain

Discus and support please explain in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow Stprm, Nov 12, 2023.

  1. Shadow Stprm
    Shadow Stprm Guest

    please explain


    i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one more thing i don't have some rewards like xbox gift cards and stuff


    please explain [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Shadow Stprm, Nov 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Please explain...

    You can check your balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    In order to use the funds, you have to choose your Microsoft account balance as your payment method when you make a purchase (if you're purchasing 360 content it has to be done on the console).
  3. Smwutches Win User

    please explain

    You unlock the level by earning points in the program. That just shows what you can earn if you buy from Microsoft, not that you did.
  4. Shadow Stprm Win User

    please explain

    Yes but i didnt buy anything on microsoft store ever so i dont understand how did i unlock level 2
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    please explain

    Hi Shadow S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    What the previous message says is correct, for each dollar spent you earn a certain amount of points, I also couldn't tell you exactly how many points you could get for each dollar spent. Although I could tell you as Draft Badger mentions, the rewards have decreased compared to previous times.

    As additional information (A similar topic), you can take a look at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/earn-points-microsoft-rewards

    I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    please explain

    Basically,for every $ you spend on the Microsoft store you earn a certain amount of reward points.

    Not sure what the ratio is but it's not much.They've been nerfing the amount of rewards points you can earn quite a bit lately.
Thema:

please explain

Loading...
  1. please explain - Similar Threads - please explain

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

    in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...