Please explain

Discus and support Please explain in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was in a game and if you look at my activity feed you will see a video if you can get to what I posted of a hacker shooting and pre firing our team... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goosehunter44, Jul 30, 2017.

  1. Please explain


    I was in a game and if you look at my activity feed you will see a video if you can get to what I posted of a hacker shooting and pre firing our team through walls and floors I can't include the link

    :)
     
    goosehunter44, Jul 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Please explain...

    On the 360 Homepage I am told i have promotional funds and need to spend them in the xbox store before 6/1/2015.

    I visited the xbox store, forums, and did a google search.. And for the life of me. I've still no idea what I have nor how to spend it.

    So would someone in the know break all this down to me.

    Thanks!
     
    ElectroFlying, Jul 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Please explain...

    You can check your balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    In order to use the funds, you have to choose your Microsoft account balance as your payment method when you make a purchase (if you're purchasing 360 content it has to be done on the console).
     
    Smwutches, Jul 30, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Please explain...

    You can check your balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    In order to use the funds, you have to choose your Microsoft account balance as your payment method when you make a purchase (if you're purchasing 360 content it has to be done on the console).
  5. Smwutches Win User

    please explain

    You unlock the level by earning points in the program. That just shows what you can earn if you buy from Microsoft, not that you did.
  6. Shadow Stprm Win User

    please explain

    Yes but i didnt buy anything on microsoft store ever so i dont understand how did i unlock level 2
  7. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    please explain

    Hi Shadow S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    What the previous message says is correct, for each dollar spent you earn a certain amount of points, I also couldn't tell you exactly how many points you could get for each dollar spent. Although I could tell you as Draft Badger mentions, the rewards have decreased compared to previous times.

    As additional information (A similar topic), you can take a look at the following link: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/earn-points-microsoft-rewards

    I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    please explain

    Basically,for every $ you spend on the Microsoft store you earn a certain amount of reward points.

    Not sure what the ratio is but it's not much.They've been nerfing the amount of rewards points you can earn quite a bit lately.
Thema:

Please explain

Loading...
  1. Please explain - Similar Threads - Please explain

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Please explain regarding hacked accounts

    in XBoX on Windows
    Please explain regarding hacked accounts: Long story short, packing started with an email to Microsoft which ended up hitting Xbox. Managed to have the account recovered only to find out that it was suspended indefinitely due to...
  9. please explain

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    please explain: i don't understand what this means can you please explain Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online because i want to buy an xbox i want to unlock game pass with microsoft points one...
  10. Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Please explain why minecraft can't be transfer?: Hi, Microsoft Team, Mr. Bill Gates, Mojang Team, and Minecraft I've contacted Microsoft's team and asked for a recovery account three times. The team asked me to fill out the ACSR form at the...