Please expand xbox one family sharing

Discus and support Please expand xbox one family sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 3 kids, a fiancé,and am a avid gamer myself. Its getting to the point that I have an Xbox in almost every bedroom. Can we please getting a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyril2013, Jun 9, 2018.

  1. Cyril2013
    Cyril2013 Guest

    Please expand xbox one family sharing


    I have 3 kids, a fiancé,and am a avid gamer myself. Its getting to the point that I have an Xbox in almost every bedroom. Can we please getting a better way to share games. It use to be when I was done with the game they could
    take the disk to their Xbox 360. Since I have moved over to digital downloads that is no longer possible. Would like to be able to share the digital downloads within my home network that way the kids and I could play multiplayer and set up are own teams.

    :)
     
    Cyril2013, Jun 9, 2018
    #1
  2. EDDS86
    EDDS86 Guest
    EDDS86, Jun 9, 2018
    #2
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
  4. TangentialShark Win User

    Next Gen Console Decision Help

    @Griffey

    Please do not correct someone if you have no idea what is fact.

    connecteddigitalworld.com/.../xbox-one-owners-can-share-games-with-up-to-10-family-or-non-family-members
  5. RippenHarra Win User

    CNET: All That Talk About All That RAM.....BUNK!

  6. Burst Axe Win User
  7. EDDS86 Win User

    Am I the only one?

  8. RippenHarra Win User
Thema:

Please expand xbox one family sharing

Loading...
  1. Please expand xbox one family sharing - Similar Threads - Please expand family

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please consider expanding the rewards program: Yes I know it’s a not a mindblowing loyalty program but still I would very much like to participate in it. I live in Finland where we can earn Microsoft points but for some weird reason we can’t...