please end of my party ban

Discus and support please end of my party ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; please end of my ban,i cant join party 518e72f6-1a0b-4d15-be87-c1ca2c53fa6e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by •№, Jan 29, 2022.

  1. •№
    •№ Guest

    please end of my party ban


    please end of my ban,i cant join party

    :)
     
    •№, Jan 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    please end of my party ban

    The only place to appeal a ban is through the Enforcement website:

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB

    Find the suspension then click on the skhaking hands icon to appeal it. If the ban is not showing up, then you'll need to wait till it appears
  3. l Star Lord v Win User

    Party chat not working after 24hr communication suspension

    22 days since my ban ends!!! And still work, i cant communicate in party with my friends
  4. CowanClaps Win User

    Suspension supposed to be lifted but it's not.

    my ban has been lifted on xbox one. my friends still can't hear me in party chat or games.The bubble moves when i talk but none can hear me since the ban has been lifted. i think there might have been a problem on your end when the ban was lifted. i didn't
    have this promblem prior to the ban. I have called xbox one support and they have had me do everything to try and fix the promblem. please fix this .
  5. THE SHABBA MAN Win User

    Cant talk in parties after communication ban

    Hi my communication ban ened on 19/9/15 10.58 I still can't communicate in game or party please help
  6. JakeTheGreat288 Win User

    xbox live enforcement

    Ok so to begin i was communication banned from the 23rd of October to the 6th of November. I didn't think much of it until after my ban i am currently unable to send messages or be in a party, etc. I contacted xbox support twice about this and apparently
    while i was communication banned i managed to get another communication ban put against me? And the crazy thing is that it doesn't end until February 1st of 2018?? First of all i was already banned so there is no way i could of gotten this. Second of all i
    can't even file for a case review because this ban doesn't show up for me in my enforcement history? It just shows my last one and that it had already ended? I am currently speaking with a xbox support representative and he said to post on here as a way of
    communicating with the enforcement team since this current enforcement wont show in my history. PLEASE ENFORCEMENT TEAM HELP ME WITH THIS!!!
Thema:

please end of my party ban

Loading...
  1. please end of my party ban - Similar Threads - please end party

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]