please enable YouTube streaming please

Discus and support please enable YouTube streaming please in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; please enable YouTube streaming submitted by /u/patlos1 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/patlos1, Jun 4, 2022.

  1. /u/patlos1
    /u/patlos1 Guest

    please enable YouTube streaming please

    /u/patlos1, Jun 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Yaniv0539 Win User

    I need help in streaming to youtube from my xbox one!

    I want to stream in youtube but not in mixer or twich!

    I am really disapointed from xbox that I cant stream to youtube but in Ps4 I can......

    Please Do with that something!!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    YouTube Live

    I think you can't stream to YouTube because Xbox want to support Mixer 🤔
    Then why is there a Twitch app? If Microsoft were so hell bent to only support Mixer, there wouldn't be a Twitch App. And yet, you can still stream to Twitch.

    It's really up to YouTube to get a working streaming app on the Xbox One.

    So please suggest to YouTube to create a Xbox One streaming app.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

    What new feature would you like on Xbox

    Yeah... c'mon Microsoft, we all love Mixer, but purely for.fairness how about that stream to YouTube? Pretty please?
  5. baltyofgod Win User

    Mixer

    At most ask YouTube to enable streaming:) Since you can't do it on Xbox. Mixer has its strengths but you can't share the mixer library with YouTube from How I know
  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

    Youtube help please?

    Can i download from window store i got 8 XP computer
Thema:

please enable YouTube streaming please

Loading...
  1. please enable YouTube streaming please - Similar Threads - please enable YouTube

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  6. There was a problem enabling Xbox Live Creators Program. Please try again later.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem enabling Xbox Live Creators Program. Please try again later.: Every time i try to enable xbox live program to release a game for xbox on partner center. its return this error: "There was a problem enabling Xbox Live Creators Program. Please try again...
  7. please enable my features in game

    in XBoX Accessibility
    please enable my features in game: please my feature enables in game and account 08fa6b34-329f-4df5-ba5f-132571e76bbb
  8. There was a problem enabling Xbox Live Creators Program. Please try again later.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem enabling Xbox Live Creators Program. Please try again later.: hello its been 2 days now and i cant enable Xbox Live Creators Program keeps saying There was a problem enabling Xbox Live Creators Program. Please try again later....
  9. Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Please how can I enable multiplayer on Minecraft on mobile c7fe4724-4d29-4099-b72c-1d6c686b6565
  10. Help me enable f2a please

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me enable f2a please: I am having problems enabling f2a on my xbox one it is like it doesn't have a email even tho I do and I was wondering if someone could help me with this 56fb1f2f-4eb8-464a-80ca-bc0e985e9ba7