Please don’t ban me
Discus and support Please don’t ban me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBLPET, please don’t ban me. I’ve been worrying for hours about my xbox account getting banned because I complained about a group of boys reporting me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rabbit 0w0, May 27, 2020.
Thema:
Please don’t ban me
Loading...
-
Please don’t ban me - Similar Threads - Please don’t ban
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?
in XboX InsidersPlease fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments] -
can someone please help me get my account back i don’t know have access to email or...
in XBoX Accessibilitycan someone please help me get my account back i don’t know have access to email or...: i’ve tried over and over and over it’s been almost 2 years of trying to get my account back all the time and money i have in to that account is in insane please someone help me or lead me to a... -
Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The... -
Don’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…
in XboX InsidersDon’t know if this is the right place but I can’t post anywhere else so please help…: Need help buying game pass. I live in Thailand (unsupported), recently switched to India region cause it’s supported and cheap. Now I want to buy gamepass console for series x. Can I “gift myself”... -
Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...