Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

Discus and support Please consider making the text for updating a little larger? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Xbox one x with the latest alpha skip ahead preview on a 32" TV I love the new look of the my apps page and home page. It is so smooth,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IAmReinvented, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

Hi. I have an Xbox one x with the latest alpha skip ahead preview on a 32" TV

I love the new look of the my apps page and home page. It is so smooth, I also like the addition of full library

I noticed while updating windows maps that the text size for the update speed above "all storage" was made a little smaller, was the typeface changed to something thinner?

It looks great, but please consider making it slightly larger.. I'm talking a small increase Please consider making the text for updating a little larger? :)

Thanks to all those who are working hard on bringing the updated dashboard and I hope you can consider my complaint despite me being just one person!

submitted by /u/IAmReinvented
    [link] [comments]

/u/IAmReinvented, Sep 20, 2022
  2. RestrictedGolem Win User

Can I increase text size?

Will it make the text bigger? >.> The graphics are quite nice as it is, I'm happy with them. The only reason I have my cable set to TV instead of HDTV is cause it makes the text slightly larger.
  3. voteDC Win User

Goldeneye: Reloaded .. Help please

The only way to make the text larger would be to run the game at a lower resolution, this would have to be done through the display settings of the console though.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

In Dungeon Defenders for the xbox 360, the text is small and thin. Know how to fix that?

Hi there Supplied,

On the main menu, when you go to Options you should see a slider for User Interface Scale.

Have you tried moving that all the way to the right. That should help make the text size on all the menus and items larger for you.

Please let us know how that goes.
  5. Elohmn Win User

What are your thoughts with the Xbox One Slim?

Ah yes, the "adapter" program. Kinda like the one they used to allow Files to be moved from the old MS Xbox 360 proprietary HDD to their new Xbox 360 proprietary HDD. Elephant in the room says, Kinect is dead.

Oh, I am the only one who noticed the price of the larger HDD is a little skewed when simply considering using a much cheaper existing external HDD with larger capacity?
  6. Cathproudlock Win User

ACW-R

If id have designed that gun id have made the clip a little larger , about 5 bullets larger! :)
Thema:

Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

1. Please consider making the text for updating a little larger? - Similar Threads - Please consider making

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  10. Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please: Microsoft should consider implementing an option for Xbox users to disable the on-screen keyboard. As an Xbox user, it can be quite frustrating having to repeatedly press the Windows key + Esc key...