Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

Discus and support Please consider making the text for updating a little larger? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I have an Xbox one x with the latest alpha skip ahead preview on a 32" TV I love the new look of the my apps page and home page. It is so smooth,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IAmReinvented, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

Hi. I have an Xbox one x with the latest alpha skip ahead preview on a 32" TV

I love the new look of the my apps page and home page. It is so smooth, I also like the addition of full library

I noticed while updating windows maps that the text size for the update speed above "all storage" was made a little smaller, was the typeface changed to something thinner?

It looks great, but please consider making it slightly larger.. I'm talking a small increase Please consider making the text for updating a little larger? :)

Thanks to all those who are working hard on bringing the updated dashboard and I hope you can consider my complaint despite me being just one person!

submitted by /u/IAmReinvented
    [link] [comments]

/u/IAmReinvented, Sep 20, 2022
  2. MurderKnobs ii Win User

Can't connect to my network, please help.

I don't know why it's a block of text, looking at it makes my eyes bleed a little

*edit: fixed, my eyes no longer bleed.
  3. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What banner are you using in the co-op?

I hope that an update / patch will be released so that the "always white text" will be replaced by a different colored text so that they don't clash with the background, making them (the "always white text") appropriately contrasted to the the lighter colored
    banners :)
  4. Darth Tabasco Win User

Mic Monitor for new XB1 Headsets

Microsoft, please add mic monitoring to the next update. As many other have already stated, my XO7 headset is most frustrating to use when trying to chat with others.

Makes me consider switching to the PS4.

PLEASE FIX THIS!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Little Eyeball beside the text box

These forums are a little wonky so they don't always add up correctly.

Oh! and the time is how long ago the post was made.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Little Eyeball beside the text box

That shows how many people have viewed a post.
Thema:

Please consider making the text for updating a little larger?

1. Please consider making the text for updating a little larger? - Similar Threads - Please consider making

2. Will you please consider selling most of your XBox Series X consoles directly to consumers?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will you please consider selling most of your XBox Series X consoles directly to consumers?: I think it's time to ask when (if ever) Xbox consoles will be sold directly to consumers? To be clear: we all understand that there are shortages and issues with supply right now. And nobody is...
  3. Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible: Please consider making the three Burger King games, PocketBike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin', backwards compatible with the Series X/S. I agree, it is a tough challenge to bring these games...
  4. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  5. Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST

in XboX Insiders
    Please seriously consider adding option to Xbox App Game List….FEATURE REQUEST: Please seriously consider adding the option to the Xbox App Game LIBRARY to be able to LIST owned games. Currently the game library is displayed as graphic images, which are very difficult to...
  6. [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBXF] Please consider adding region support, Gamepass and xCloud services in Costa Rica.: Please please consider this, I want to be able to use my own credit card via the console to buy games or subscriptions to services like Gamepass ultimate, without having to buy gif cards. Also...
  7. Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spending Microsoft Solitaire Coins earned - please consider: As with Bings Reward, it would be nice to be able to use accumulated coins for a worthwhile cause like matching donations to your favorite charity or other useful projects like our current...
  8. would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    would like this to be backwards compatible please if can be considered: im writing to ask if this game could be backwards compatible i would be much appreciated as iv brought the game already thinking it was already backwards compatible because thats what i was told ?...
  9. Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please consider remaking the Too Human Trilogy: Before the flaming starts I understand Silicon Knights stole code from Epic, I understand Epic won the law suit, I understand all copies of Too Human were to be recalled from stores and destroyed,...
  10. PLEASE CONSIDER AFTER 5 YEARS

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE CONSIDER AFTER 5 YEARS: hi my account (freedmstriker) has been banned for 5 years and i would love to be able to go and play back on it after all this time someone please unban it please 285cc2bc-0a6e-4773-9c9d-f187ed1a3af2