Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

Discus and support Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please consider making the three Burger King games, PocketBike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin', backwards compatible with the Series X/S. I agree,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheOldyMinecart, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible

Please consider making the three Burger King games, PocketBike Racer, Sneak King, and Big Bumpin', backwards compatible with the Series X/S. I agree, it is a tough challenge to bring these games to current-gen consoles, but I think with a lot of hard work and dedication, it can be pulled off. So many people are missing out on racing with pocket bikes, delivering orders as The Burger King very sneakily, and smashing into each other with bumper cars, and the games will get a lot more attention if they are ported to the Series X/S. I don't want to dig out my old 360 or OG Xbox just to play these games, and I feel like it would be nicer if I could just pop them in my Series X and get to playing them instantly. If you ever decide to make any more Xbox 360 games backwards compatible with the modern systems, then please consider adding the three Burger King games. They are truly hidden gems and they would get a lot more attention if they are ported to the Series X/S.

:)

TheOldyMinecart, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Highly unlikely to happen mainly due to licensing issues.

Plus these games were only available in certain regions & really weren't that popular.

Don't even know if the people who made these games are still in business.
  3. webdevkit Win User

Xbox Series X

Full backward compatibility? Are you sure about that? Or is it just the games that they announce as backwards compatible? There are a lot of games for 360 that are not playable on Xbox One, for example Marble Blast Ultra and Bionic Commando Rearmed and
    TMNT Reshelled and all of the Burger King games. It seems like is has more to do with licensing that tech on what games that allow to be backwards compatible.
  4. elboydo Win User

Removing updates that I downloaded in the past

i don't understand...

"why can't this game update like any other game?"

Well that question is a bit like saying "Why can't mcdonalds make burgers like burger king"
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

As long as we're making suggestions, I'll go ahead and throw out the three Burger King games!
  6. Turv3y Win User

Starting the BK Clan for Battlefield 3

I don't like burger king....makes me feel sick
Thema:

1. Please consider making the Burger King games backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Please consider making

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  8. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  9. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  10. Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please: Microsoft should consider implementing an option for Xbox users to disable the on-screen keyboard. As an Xbox user, it can be quite frustrating having to repeatedly press the Windows key + Esc key...