Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G
Discus and support Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G My grandson did not alert me to the fact that he asked for a 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AmberSteward-Davis, Nov 7, 2023.
Thema:
Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G
Loading...
-
Please cancel an auto-pay for Mine Craft since 2018. Billing ID: B-0E4975355L837524G - Similar Threads - Please cancel auto
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
I want to cancel and I want my money back please
in XBoX Games and AppsI want to cancel and I want my money back please: I want my money back and I want to cancel 67b2f0b4-cebb-408c-aa5d-5c286083bd27 -
Xbox game pass I canceled for March but still got billed? Refund please
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox game pass I canceled for March but still got billed? Refund please: I canceled my xbox game pass yesterday but still got changed for march/2025, I only wanted the padd for February/2025. When I was purchasing it ..it said I could cancel after whenever and will not... -
I did not know I signed up for this, please cancel the charge and do not charge again....
in XBoX on ConsolesI did not know I signed up for this, please cancel the charge and do not charge again....: I did nor know I signed up for gaming please cancel the $19.95 charge and cancel to prevent future charges. 83172192-29b3-49cf-b4f9-511e739ca5d3 -
Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!
in XBoX AccessibilityLocked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried... -
So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please
in XBoX Games and AppsSo i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for... -
Locked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!
in XBoX Games and AppsLocked out… Can’t cancel account… Please help!: Hi there, I signed up for a Microsoft account a year ago to access games on my old computer. I used it for a week, and forgot about it. My credit card has been charged ever since. I have tried...