Please can we have the feature to delete our throphies on games we don't want to play...

Discus and support Please can we have the feature to delete our throphies on games we don't want to play... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think this feature has been asked for the last past years by a good amount of people, why is still don't available? It's so simple to add submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Major-Rope-5708, Dec 21, 2022.

  1. Please can we have the feature to delete our throphies on games we don't want to play...


    I think this feature has been asked for the last past years by a good amount of people, why is still don't available? It's so simple to add

    submitted by /u/Major-Rope-5708
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Major-Rope-5708, Dec 21, 2022
    #1
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Can we be able to delete games we own that we don't want anymore in are library

    Hi Parker! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I sincerely appreciate sharing your thoughts and ideas with the community.

    In this case, I highly recommend you report it directly to the Microsoft Xbox team in order for them to properly review your suggestions. Kindly check out the detailed instructions using this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Haneen Nakkour Win User

    Can we be able to delete games we own that we don't want anymore in are library

  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Apps not working after latest update

    Hey, CKM13! To make sure we don't ask you to do things again, can you please post back all the troubleshooting steps you have completed with our phone/chat agents? We want to help you out, however we don't want to make you do double the work. From there,
    we can determine what our next steps are. Thanks!
  5. XboxOne Wolf Win User

    Mute TV while snapped?

    Hi Egg,

    At the present time we don't have an option to mute the TV feed while snapped to a game. When you mute LiveTV it sends a command to the TV to mute but this is a feature we are looking at adding. If you're watching TV snapped to something our thinking was
    that you probably want to hear the TV however this is an option we are looking at. We're always glad to get feedback on what features our users would like to have.
  6. Mogwai Warrior Win User

    Next batch of backwards compatible games revealed.

    Can someone explain to me why publishers don't want to add their games to BC? It's not like we can't play them on our 360. This just makes it so we don't have to fool with 2 consoles. Honestly, what's the difference?
Thema:

Please can we have the feature to delete our throphies on games we don't want to play...

Loading...
  1. Please can we have the feature to delete our throphies on games we don't want to play... - Similar Threads - Please feature delete

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PLEASE add a feature to were you can connect PS4 and ps5 to Xbox one: So Xbox I been with you for year I been asking for you to add a feature where you can connect all controller like PS4 and ps5 I been with Xbox for year I spent a lot of money so please add a...
  10. please enable my features in game

    in XBoX Accessibility
    please enable my features in game: please my feature enables in game and account 08fa6b34-329f-4df5-ba5f-132571e76bbb