Please can we finally get a fix for this

Discus and support Please can we finally get a fix for this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The sounds of the dashboard, notifications, settings menu, headset or no headset Across 3 different TVs Xbox one X now series X The static pop,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PaulinREDIT, Nov 22, 2020.

  1. Please can we finally get a fix for this


    The sounds of the dashboard, notifications, settings menu, headset or no headset

    Across 3 different TVs Xbox one X now series X

    The static pop, crackle or half cut sounds, It’s a software problem, been there for years doesn’t ever get fixed it’s a joke, seen people mention it it’s annoying af

    Least let us turn dashboard sounds off just something

    submitted by /u/PaulinREDIT
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/PaulinREDIT, Nov 22, 2020
    #1
  2. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Can we fix matchmaking please?

    I see, well, works out great for me as im based in hk, same as the servers lol. gotta lo ve 13ms connections.
    Xbox have announced they are moving into China soon anyways so think of it as just some early ground work ;)
  3. chrisfuller212121 Win User

    Can we fix matchmaking please?

    I see, well, works out great for me as im based in hk, same as the servers lol. gotta lo ve 13ms connections.
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

    Can we fix matchmaking please?

    Chemist, dealing with the same thing on the se asia server, though its mostly auzzies so im wondering how dead the au servers are.
    Yea that's all the aussies from WA (Western Australia) because they are saying they get a better connection to SE Asia then to East Coast AU...
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

    Can we fix matchmaking please?

    I've been getting into balanced games. Sometimes the Generations are not balanced, but by the time the game ends it ends up being a close game.
  6. chrisfuller212121 Win User

    Can we fix matchmaking please?

    Its may not work in your region and its kind of a poor solution, but what I do to avoid those kinds of matches is I block one of the level 9s or 10s in the opposing party. As I am in Hong Kong and I play on the server located here, it severely limits the
    number of people I can match against, but it prevents such horrible mismatches in the future. Ive only see one or two matches like that in the past month or so. (for the record, im a gen 5 now working on the gooser)
Thema:

Please can we finally get a fix for this

Loading...
  1. Please can we finally get a fix for this - Similar Threads - Please finally fix

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming in estonia please: please submitted by /u/Icy_Key_2246 [link] [comments]
  10. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...