Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped

Discus and support Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by deanl1313, May 27, 2020.

1. deanl1313
    deanl1313 Guest

Hi I really need some help. We got fortnite for my son and spent hundreds on it. He then wanted a second account on fortnite for his friends to play on. Some how this account got linked to his epic games account. I unlinked it and tried to link his correct
    account but it wouldnt let me link the correct one as it said I need to link the old one (the spare account). I then set up a new epic games account for him and linked his xbox live account to that one. We have gone onto fortnite and its wiped everything and
    even saying he needs the battle pass which we have for him and doesnt expire until August. Please someone help, he is devastated and I dont know what to do. Epic games take days to reply and I cant find a number anywhere to call xbox or epic.

:)

deanl1313, May 27, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Hi! unfortunately contacting Epic games is the only solution as they are able to help you with your Epic account purchases.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

The purchases and battle pass are linked to your son's EPIC account.

So if you made a new EPIC account and linked the gamertag to that, of course no previous purchases are there.

You need to link your son's Xbox Gamertag account to the correct EPIC account with which you made the previous purchases.

BUT BEWARE!!! If you only used the console to link to an EPIC account WITHOUT making that first EPIC Account a

"full EPIC account" as described here
    , it might be that your purchases are now lost!!!

If you need help with that, you would have to contact the EPIC support from the link above using the "Contact us" button at the bottom of the page.
  4. Nate Robertson Win User

Fortnite stuck on ‘exchanging 3rd party access purchases’

We are having the same problem. My son has not been able to get into Fortnite in over 2 weeks. Can anyone help???!!!
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

You can do it
  6. FelineDwarf7185 Win User

fortnite - can my son play with someone who has fortnite on PS4?

In order to play Fortnite across multiple systems, your son and his friend have to

link their Gamertag and PSN account to an Epic Account on the Epic website

After that is done, they will have to add themselves as friends on the Epic website.

Then, when in the Fortnite game, your son needs to press the Menu button and navigate to Epic Friends.

If your son is under the age of 18, you might have to sign in with your parent account at
    https://account.xbox.com/settings, choose your son's account, and set up his online and privacy settings to allow him to play cross platform.

This page here also has information on
    how to crossplay Fortnite across different platforms
    Thank you I'll have a go....
Thema:

1. Please can someone help my sons fortnite has been wiped - Similar Threads - Please someone help

2. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  3. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  4. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  5. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  6. Someone please help with my ping

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my ping: Lately on my Xbox I’ve been getting low latency to high latency it will go 30ms 100ms 30ms 500ms and back and forth. A couple days ago my latency has been perfectly fine but now it’s horrible I...
  7. Please can someone help with being terminated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help with being terminated?: Hey, My account got terminated or suspended; I don't know. I was hacked shortly before; this, meaning roughly a year ago. I have never used support, because I thought it was permanently deleted....
  8. Please can someone help me out here

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please can someone help me out here: Why have my 2 different xbox accounts shared games and deleted individual games, recently i bought myself an xbox series s and made a new account, yesterday i logged into my old account and they...
  9. My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?: Hi, I have contacted roblox support numerous times but all their solutions are ineffective. I've reinstalled roblox more than 10 times, restarted pc on several occasions, done other things, but...
  10. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.: Microsoft blocked me from my account (AFTER 1 LOGIN ATTEMPT after a recent password change!!!). I recently moved and changed my phone number, don’t have access to this phone, and this was never...