Please can I talk to someone over the phone
Discus and support Please can I talk to someone over the phone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t care that it says not to use personal information I’m fed up with google fore years now I’ve been trying to recover my old accounts and now my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bradley robinson2, Nov 27, 2023.
Thema:
Please can I talk to someone over the phone
Loading...
-
Please can I talk to someone over the phone - Similar Threads - Please talk someone
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Can I please talk to someone
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I please talk to someone: My Xbox multiplayer won’t work, can I talk to someone 466cbf65-147e-4927-b623-3d7c6b8fcec6 -
Can I please talk to any live agents?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8 -
Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.
in XBoX AccessibilityCan i please talk to a microsoft agent.: Basically my account has gotten hacked through a link. They changed the email and password. I have got all the proof you would like to request from me to prove that I am the owner of the account.... -
Can you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you unbanned me from sending message and dont talk in party pleas: please unban me from sending messages and no talk in party, im really sorry for insulting i know its my fault but please forgive me. Thank you and good luck to the xbox community...