Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

Discus and support Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreddieRobertson, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days

:)

FreddieRobertson, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Freddie,

Sorry for the issue with being suspended. The only people that will be able to unban you is the Enforcement team. If the ban is longer than 245 hours you can do a case review. This is the only way to contact enforcement is through the case review. When you
    go to the
    Enforcement site
    log in, you will see a hammer next to your suspension, click on that then fill out case review. Unfortunately, no one here on forums or from support can help with bans except provide information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  4. JoshuaKluckow ツ Win User

Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

same please help me ive just got banned permantly and i have done nothing wrong it says that i have done “inapropriate content” although i dont really message anyone so if anyone can help me get unbanned and ive never been banned before and my reputation is good so someone must have hacked my account or something because i dont ever swear on text or chat so please help im a good person
  5. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  6. UnskilledSage4 Win User

Account banning

Ive been banned for 31/12/9999?!? I did nothing wrong!!

Please contact back because i think this company is very un professional
Thema:

1. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing - Similar Threads - Please unban ive

2. Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please and he did nothing at all on Xbox please and thank u and...: Can u unbanned IconicxLaser please he did nothing at all 7a458bf6-d819-4e5d-a7ad-613ab0f4cf91
  3. Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i please get unbanned on my console and account?: I have a console ban on and you guys denied my appeal, someone got mad tht i wouldnt apologize that i was talking to my game saying "it was **** stupid". So he wanted an apology and i didnt give...
  4. Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can u please unban me xbox I didn't mean to: I'm sorry Unban so sorry): 388c16d2-3b80-4f9c-92de-72fafa03397c
  5. Please Unban My Account Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Unban My Account Xbox: I was banned indefinitely, however, I was on a trip and not on the account at the time of the offence and my appeal was denied, can xbox unban my account? I have been with xbox for nearly 7...
  6. Can I get my account unbanned please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account unbanned please: Can I get my account unbanned please 717d3270-ff27-464f-b2a4-6ea5003aa29a
  7. Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I please get unbanned I got a perm suspension for something I don’t do: My Xbox account has been permanently suspended for no reason and in result I can’t access Xbox live or anything affiliated with it can you please lift the suspension on the account I was on...
  8. soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...

in XBoX on Windows
    soo i got banned and i wasn’t even home but i wanna know when can i get unbanned and please...: so i got banned and i wasn’t even home and it says 15 days like i’m trying hit level 40 in 2k and i’m level 38 rn so please unbanned me 12e6c024-1b11-409f-b44f-2e0bafc5ec3e
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you please unbanned me it was not me my friend that got on my account: Can I please be unbanned because my friend went on my account from his xbox and text to a new friend I got and said lots of bad words and because of that I got banned not him so I can you please...