Please bring back direct twitter sharing

Discus and support Please bring back direct twitter sharing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It was a lot easier sharing clips and screenshots to twitter from console compared to saving to phone then uploading to twitter submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yineca, Mar 23, 2022.

1. /u/Yineca
    /u/Yineca Guest

It was a lot easier sharing clips and screenshots to twitter from console compared to saving to phone then uploading to twitter

submitted by /u/Yineca
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yineca, Mar 23, 2022
  2. Get Bent Fanboy Win User

Please bring back sharing with a family!

Gamestop opens a game or 2 for store displays. I never have had to pay for a online pass for any game since they started that.
  3. Zach Moana Teneti Win User

You are an idiot. Get away from my thread if you are just here to be annoying.
  4. RemittingFire58 Win User

So you can't have a civilized conversation without complaining? This forum isn't for people who only agree with you so I can post whatever I like. Second of all your wrong 24 hour check is not needed to check for downloads the 360 has plenty of downloadable
    stuff that you don't need to check in to play, the original dl is linked to the gamertag so you can play offline. The 24 hour check was to push updates and patches weither you want them or not, it allows them to advertise as well. So stop being a child.
  5. RemittingFire58 Win User

You can still share games with your family and friends, you just loan them the disc and your not limited to 10 people. M$ knew the "family share" thing would never work the way you guys seem to think it would have, it would have been taken advantage of and
    they would have lost money. It will never happen sorry.
  6. XSICKMFAS1b345 Win User

They screwed it up OP sorry won't happen
Thema:

1. Please bring back direct twitter sharing - Similar Threads - Please bring direct

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  6. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    please bring cloud gaming to pakistan: please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076