Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC.

Discus and support Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would love to be able to share clips with my xbox friends into our club but it seems this feature was taken out. submitted by /u/HS-Tripper... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HS-Tripper, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC.

I would love to be able to share clips with my xbox friends into our club but it seems this feature was taken out.

submitted by /u/HS-Tripper
    [link] [comments]

/u/HS-Tripper, Aug 15, 2022
  2. maxen Win User

"Sorry, this can't be shared because we don't recognize the game."

Which games are not working for you? In the Xbox App, you are able to record clips from PC games, but you may only be able to share clips and screenshots from Xbox titles, as you're sharing it with your Xbox friends and the Xbox Live network.

If this is the issue here, I hope this information helps explain why it may not be working as you'd hoped.
  3. carseclass Win User

Xbox one March update may have glitched my console

i been havihg problems with my screenshots and gameclips. when i. share. a. game clip and screenshot. on the. Community. Section. acts like it not being shared when. i iook at the. share icon. anybody have this problem
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

windows上的xbox怎么发布视频剪辑 (How to publish video clips on xbox on windows)

Hiya 彭子晋builtins,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear the issue is still being persistent. I recommend to install the "Xbox Beta app",
    then try the steps listed above and below.

Sharing game clips and screenshots on Xbox Live and elsewhere
    Game clips (under 30 minutes long) and screenshots of popular PC games and any game available through Microsoft Store can be shared to Xbox Live. They aren’t automatically uploaded from Windows 10.

1. In the Xbox app, select Game DVR.
    2. Select On this PC.
    3. Select the game clip or screenshot you want to share.
    4. Select Share.

Hope this helps.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Cannot take screenshots

Can you elaborate what method you are using to try and take screenshots?

When ingame do you press the Nexus button to bring up the Home Guide, then move to the right to Capture and share, then Capture>Capture a screenshot?

Capture game clips and screenshots provides support for this feature.

If you have a lot of clips on your console you may want to upload them to XBox Live so you can delete some of them from the console.

There is only a finite space for clips and shots stored on the console.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Star Wars the Force Unleashed, screenshot issue!

Hey there Sneltje!

Some game clips and screenshots are not able to be shared, as that is up to the publisher. Does this happen with all screenshots in the game or does it only happen with some in particular? I was able to test this on my account and it appears that screenshots
    aren't shareable.
Thema:

Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC.

1. Please bring back being able to share clips/screenshots from PC. - Similar Threads - Please bring being

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x

in XboX Insiders
    Please bring Castle Miner Z to series s/x: I have been waiting to see if it will be added but figured if I put a post out that could help the process.please please add this game I grew up playing it and would really like to play it again...
  6. Can you please bring back big capture the flag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you please bring back big capture the flag?: Big capture the flag was the best. I could play that for hours. Please bring it back. Call of Duty MW2 b7c7c859-976c-4b1f-b436-bb7230ab34c0
  7. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...
  8. Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox please bring left 4 dead 1 and left 4 dead 2 game pass: Can left 4 dead n dlcs with ledt 4 dead 2 n dlc come back to those who own game pass as it is a classic staple of the zombie fan community as a whole, and I want to have it release on day of the...
  9. I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got an update for the Home UI. Please remove that MS Store tile and bring back "My...: Seriously this is just sad at this point. Are xbox just throwing away any sense of having good user experience in exchange for some quick buck?! I wish i could send a picture of the new UI but...
  10. please bring cloud gaming to pakistan

in XBoX on Windows
    please bring cloud gaming to pakistan: please bring cloud gaming to pakistan quetta 0cb40f11-70e1-4033-9caa-57a513ace076