Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10!

Discus and support Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Learning from windows 10 and at least giving us options for tile sizes would be amazing, would allow for top row to be a lot lower showing more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DamageCase13, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10!

Learning from windows 10 and at least giving us options for tile sizes would be amazing, would allow for top row to be a lot lower showing more background and less crap.

I'm sure this is a common thread in here but it's hard to believe that the UI devs are really that disconnected from us. I saw the blog posts and changes and it literally hasn't solved a single gripe and if anything, just makes it look worse. We need more control over tiles, think iOS or Android icon moveability!

submitted by /u/DamageCase13
    [link] [comments]

/u/DamageCase13, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Doomofman Win User

Will the Xbox One have diffrent themes and gamerpics?

I'd love something around as customizable as Windows 8.1. I know it's not the same thing but Windows 8.1 allows a custom background for start screen (what equates to 8.1s dashboard I guess), the ability to resize the tiles on the start screen. And if the
    custom background isn't allowed, at least let us choose our own color schemes. The bit of the dashboard they showed at the announcement was just a bit dull
  3. JOHN BRESCHER Win User

Members of Microsoft, I know that this is a far-stretch of a question, but is there a way to give the Xbox 360 consoles a Windows 10 dashboard revision?

My other question is, "Can it at least run the early 2015 revision of the NXOE, but in the tile style of the Windows 8 dash?".
  4. WildChameleon Win User

Windows 10, support and release date

@ Ghostz Because XBOne is based on Windows 8 not 10.

You mean a update don't you tohell ? to make it compatible with Windows 10.

XBOne os was designed on Windows 8 hence the tiles look.
  5. TheBlack12elve Win User

We need THEMES!

I'd like implementation of customization akin to what they demo'd for WP8.1 it allowed for stored images to be used as a background for the tiles. The images remain static while the tiles move.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox (BETA) Installer

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure you're running Windows 10 with at least update 1903 and that there are no other pending updates for the computer
Thema:

Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10!

1. Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10! - Similar Threads - Please least allow

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  5. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  6. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  7. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  8. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  9. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  10. Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?: I've had a great 15-character gamertag for 11 years, one I came up with when I was 12 that is very nostalgic to me, that I just lost last night by accident by helping my friend come up with a new...