Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10!

Discus and support Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Learning from windows 10 and at least giving us options for tile sizes would be amazing, would allow for top row to be a lot lower showing more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DamageCase13, Nov 26, 2022.

  1. Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10!


    Learning from windows 10 and at least giving us options for tile sizes would be amazing, would allow for top row to be a lot lower showing more background and less crap.

    I'm sure this is a common thread in here but it's hard to believe that the UI devs are really that disconnected from us. I saw the blog posts and changes and it literally hasn't solved a single gripe and if anything, just makes it look worse. We need more control over tiles, think iOS or Android icon moveability!

    submitted by /u/DamageCase13
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DamageCase13, Nov 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Doomofman Win User

    Will the Xbox One have diffrent themes and gamerpics?

    I'd love something around as customizable as Windows 8.1. I know it's not the same thing but Windows 8.1 allows a custom background for start screen (what equates to 8.1s dashboard I guess), the ability to resize the tiles on the start screen. And if the
    custom background isn't allowed, at least let us choose our own color schemes. The bit of the dashboard they showed at the announcement was just a bit dull
  3. JOHN BRESCHER Win User

    Members of Microsoft, I know that this is a far-stretch of a question, but is there a way to give the Xbox 360 consoles a Windows 10 dashboard revision?

    My other question is, "Can it at least run the early 2015 revision of the NXOE, but in the tile style of the Windows 8 dash?".
  4. WildChameleon Win User

    Windows 10, support and release date

    @ Ghostz Because XBOne is based on Windows 8 not 10.

    You mean a update don't you tohell ? to make it compatible with Windows 10.

    XBOne os was designed on Windows 8 hence the tiles look.
  5. TheBlack12elve Win User

    We need THEMES!

    I'd like implementation of customization akin to what they demo'd for WP8.1 it allowed for stored images to be used as a background for the tiles. The images remain static while the tiles move.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox (BETA) Installer

    Sorry to hear it. Please make sure you're running Windows 10 with at least update 1903 and that there are no other pending updates for the computer
Thema:

Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10!

Loading...
  1. Please at least allow sizeable tiles like windows 10! - Similar Threads - Please least allow

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  10. Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Xbox please raise the gamertag limit back up to 15? Or at least support recovering?: I've had a great 15-character gamertag for 11 years, one I came up with when I was 12 that is very nostalgic to me, that I just lost last night by accident by helping my friend come up with a new...