Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.

Discus and support Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think after Halo Recruit, a lotta people want to see a more "serious" implementation of VR. Please consider asking 343 Industries to create a VR mode... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wilddog73, Feb 22, 2020.

  1. /u/Wilddog73
    /u/Wilddog73 Guest

    Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.


    I think after Halo Recruit, a lotta people want to see a more "serious" implementation of VR. Please consider asking 343 Industries to create a VR mode for Halo Infinite.

    We'd all love to punch those adorable grunts in VR.



    PS: If possible, please don't make the mode only applicable to a couple missions, like Ace Combat 7 did. We'd much prefer it be a mode usable all over the game.

    submitted by /u/Wilddog73
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Wilddog73, Feb 22, 2020
    #1
  2. white tiger 992 Win User

    Halo 4 and Waypoint compatible?

    it will be linkable, bungie didn't make or own halo waypoint 343 industries does.

    so it will be compatible.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Halo wars

  4. Ascenion Win User

    More Halo coming...

  5. Ch1ps Win User

    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

    Halo Infinite. I'm super excited to see 343 go back to grass roots Halo and make a game that harkens back to the first Halo trilogy.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

    Wait, Halo 4?

    Yes Bungie said they wouldn't make a Halo 4.

    But Microsoft owns the Halo franchise and have handed it over to 343 Industries, which are making Halo 4, 5 and 6.
Thema:

Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.

Loading...
  1. Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC. - Similar Threads - Please ask 343

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we make this thing? This is wrote by me if you don't understand please ask.: Hello, I want to know if you can make games more competitive-friendly. I don't know if there are any other games that you can apply this to, but I usually play Fortnite, which is a very...
  9. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

    in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  10. When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...: Hi, I am trying to add an account to my Xbox one but it keeps telling ‘ this action requires the access pin that was set for this console. Using your control remote, enter your 6-digit pin.’ How...