Please, any agent to follow-up on my old post to detail my report
Discus and support Please, any agent to follow-up on my old post to detail my report in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, please, somebody answer my question on my old thread :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Larouche, Feb 9, 2025.
Thema:
Please, any agent to follow-up on my old post to detail my report
Loading...
-
Please, any agent to follow-up on my old post to detail my report - Similar Threads - Please agent follow
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Can I please talk to any live agents?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I please talk to any live agents?: My account got hacked and all the info was changed, can I get to talk to live support? 21049b63-e977-4ea1-a943-94b387bc25b8 -
I need help with the compliance lock. Microsoft agents please help!
in XBoX AccessibilityI need help with the compliance lock. Microsoft agents please help!: I need help with the removal of the compliance lock on my account. To explain the full story regarding my account and how I got to this point: I play Minecraft Java on PC (account linked with... -
Please help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease help me find a workaround(actual support agents don't exist only ai because...: I've been streaming to twitch from my Xbox. My PC can run games but can't stream them so I started using the HDMI in on my Xbox as a passthrough capture card for streaming. This has been brought... -
Can i please talk to a microsoft agent.
in XBoX AccessibilityCan i please talk to a microsoft agent.: Basically my account has gotten hacked through a link. They changed the email and password. I have got all the proof you would like to request from me to prove that I am the owner of the account....