please answer my sopport post

Discus and support please answer my sopport post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, please answer my post of june 5 2018 titled: Two different dates for the freedom rewards promotion db56c8e3-89a3-4b37-9a3c-9dbc6d9e2e9b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by memohep, Jun 5, 2018.

  1. memohep
    memohep Guest

    please answer my sopport post


    Hi, please answer my post of june 5 2018 titled:

    Two different dates for the freedom rewards promotion

    :)
     
    memohep, Jun 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

    interesting. 10 views not one reply. more interesting. my sopport post was deleted from post thread.
     
    killertornado19, Jun 5, 2018
    #2
  3. I can´t buy Microsoft points,

    I do find alot of issues with my paypal too so your best option is to go to the store yourself and buy it and reddem it and if you need a better answer call custermer sopport for more info.
     
    THE HIDDEN GRID, Jun 5, 2018
    #3
  4. killertornado19 Win User

    Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

    interesting. 10 views not one reply. more interesting. my sopport post was deleted from post thread.
  5. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

    I can´t buy Microsoft points,

    I do find alot of issues with my paypal too so your best option is to go to the store yourself and buy it and reddem it and if you need a better answer call custermer sopport for more info.
  6. ThunderGod1943 Win User

    Xbox one x

    You might need to contact sopport theres nothing i can do but sopprt can and they might give you a replacment xbox.
  7. masterbkb Win User

    I can't view my achievement/gamest list and no solution works

    I have same problem with my profile, I've notice it something like five days ago, tray customers sopport but that dont bring any help. We are sitting ducks ;/ oh and everything on my x360 is ok
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

    Xbox...Please answer this question.....2nd post!

    also, please a 2nd topic post is NOT needed creating multiple threads is frowned apon, thanks
Thema:

please answer my sopport post

Loading...
  1. please answer my sopport post - Similar Threads - please answer sopport

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix error 10022 whenever i open fortnite, please answer me: whenever i open the game i get this error bf23079c-9018-4b63-85d4-2e3ce1abc7ed
  10. there was a problem pleas answer

    in XBoX on Consoles
    there was a problem pleas answer: hi. i my friend told me there was a free trial for xbox live but i m unable to find it 3083721e-0e77-43d5-8d5e-91916209a75b