Please allow users to turn off audio feedback

Discus and support Please allow users to turn off audio feedback in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's annoying and disruptive to people within earshot of the device. Every button press results in an annoying sound. Please let us disable audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/spinteractive, Jan 10, 2022.

  1. Please allow users to turn off audio feedback


    It's annoying and disruptive to people within earshot of the device.

    Every button press results in an annoying sound. Please let us disable audio feedback.

    submitted by /u/spinteractive
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/spinteractive, Jan 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Sevion Win User

    Audio Buzzing/Feedback When Using HDMI Switcher

    HDMI Audio is turned off and Optical Audio is set to Stereo Uncompressed.

    I turned off auto detect, but I still get the feedback.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    My xbox party sounds really bad

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today k4yk4y

    So, now you have as a default input and output the devices you want, right?

    Please verify that "push to talk" is not enabled on game bar

    Please also double check if you have audio enhancements enabled, if yes disable it.
    You can follow this quick tutorial:
    https://www.intowindows.com/turn-on-or-off-audi...

    I'll be waiting for your feedback, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  4. MDS SolidJackal Win User

    XBOX 360

    I want to turn off audio for the visually impaired not for commentary .im not blind or deaf and im usuing a 360 console not a One or X...So turn on your 360 and guide me to the option allowing me to switch off the audio narration for it
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

    HDMI Audio kann nicht abgestellt werden. [HDMI audio cannot be turned off.]

    Hello Ryan,

    Turning down the volume or muting the television is the only way to resolve the issue. If you'd like to see the ability to turn off HDMI audio as a feature in the future, please submit this to the weekly feature request thread as our developers frequent the site. This will be your best option.

    Thank you for your concern and honest feedback!
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

    Game chat

    Have you checked in the games audio settings to make sure your VOIP isn't turned off? Some games allow you to turn off your VOIP which disables all in-game communication.
Thema:

Please allow users to turn off audio feedback

Loading...
  1. Please allow users to turn off audio feedback - Similar Threads - Please allow users

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  5. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  6. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Make back compat easier to find in the store please.

    in XboX Insiders
    Make back compat easier to find in the store please.: For as great of a program as it is you sure make it not easy to browse for back compat titles. In the store (at least on One X, not sure if they all look the same) you have Games on the sidebar....
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....