!Please ALLOW us to settup Controller inputs as Mouse & Keyboard's Keys PLEASE!

Discus and support !Please ALLOW us to settup Controller inputs as Mouse & Keyboard's Keys PLEASE! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; By allowing Xbox players to settup Controller inputs as mouse and keyboard's keys, Will be possible to ALL Xbox Players to play ALL Games with mouse... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Augusto_V8Cesar, Jul 9, 2022.

1. !Please ALLOW us to settup Controller inputs as Mouse & Keyboard's Keys PLEASE!

By allowing Xbox players to settup Controller inputs as mouse and keyboard's keys, Will be possible to ALL Xbox Players to play ALL Games with mouse and keyboard NATIVELY without the needing of Game-developers to natively support it in their games. And, it will be NATIVE because its just Xbox controller's inputs on mouse and keyboard.

-Pay attention that, YOU, ME and EVERYONE ELSE is able to do that while playing *Emulated Games* (Im using it as exemple,Say no to Piracity) on PC. If you have never noticed, This is *COMMOM* on PC -gaming but consoles simplyly is not using...

submitted by /u/Augusto_V8Cesar
    [link] [comments]

/u/Augusto_V8Cesar, Jul 9, 2022
  2. GrayBoosh Win User

Mouse and Keyboard on games that don't support

There are devices that take the input from a mouse and keyboard and translate them into the same input that the console would see from a controller.

They are unauthorized hardware, and using them is prohibited. Even - as far as I know - for games that allow mouse and keyboard.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Controller overrides mouse on PC

This might be game dependent.

I have a Xbox One controller connected to my PC, and I can seamlessly change from keyboard and mouse to controller and back in Sea of Thieves and Destiny 2 for example.

When I wiggle the mouse in Sea of Thieves or Destiny 2, the game immediately switches the interaction prompts from controller buttons being displayed to actual keyboard keys, and if I move the controller, the game switches from "Press (keyboard key) F" to
    "Press (Xbox Button X)" for example.

So it might be the game itself not allowing you to switch to mouse seamlessly. Are you able to go to the game settings and force the game to use your preferred input method?
  4. webdevkit Win User

Achievement on LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

If you have a USB keyboard/mouse, you could try plugging that into the port on the console and maybe you'll get lucky and it will allow you use that as one input and your controller as a second input.

Note: I've never tried this and can't guarantee that it will work. It was just a thought as I think I remember reading somewhere that Xbox added keyboard and mouse support.
  5. Arminator Win User

DOUBT!

The Xbox can't be controlled by keyboard and mouse through the Stream mode at all. While it's possible in the Minecraft Bedrock Edition to use Keyboard and mouse, all other games don't accept keyboard and mouse input at all.

You might have to try Minecraft, if you can control it via Keyboard and mouse while streaming to your PC.
  6. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View

Hi there,

As to your question about Ban's i am not aware of anyone being ban for using a converter, however the information regarding this is not available to us, only the Enforcement Team would know this information,

As for using a converter on the Xbox One you can plug in a keyboard and mouse directly in to the console and the keyboard will navigate the dashboard.

There are games that already have Keyboard and Mouse Support and will allow you to play the game with the keyboard and mouse as the controller's, for example: Warframe is one of these game.

you will however find that not all games support the keyboard and mouse feature.

Please find extra info here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/mouse-keyboard
Thema:

!Please ALLOW us to settup Controller inputs as Mouse & Keyboard's Keys PLEASE!

1. !Please ALLOW us to settup Controller inputs as Mouse & Keyboard's Keys PLEASE! - Similar Threads - Please ALLOW settup

2. please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    please help me: In 2021 I got an Xbox 360 with Minecraft on it and a nice hard drive. Three years later the hard drive started making this clicking sound then the Xbox button turn red and E68 error code. I got my...
  3. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  4. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we please get back out "friends in games" button in the people tab: The new dashboard update removed a very important feature on the most recent update. That is the friends in games option. You used to be able to see all the games your friends were playing. It...
  7. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  8. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....