Please allow us to reassign RT and LT.

Discus and support Please allow us to reassign RT and LT. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is already possible on PlayStation. submitted by /u/Popular-Arm-6376 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Popular-Arm-6376, Apr 29, 2021.

  1. Please allow us to reassign RT and LT.

    /u/Popular-Arm-6376, Apr 29, 2021
    #1
  2. lisacof Win User

    Hello, i forget my xbox 360 famyly code and i cant access now

    hi, @ltu93

    just go over to your storage or system info and type in one of these codes

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LEFT, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, UP, LB, LB, X​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, UP, LEFT, UP​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, B, Y, A, X​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, X, Y, LEFT, UP​

    OR​

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT​

    Hope this may solved your issue:

    Was my post helpful? Please give it a Like.
  3. Tha Bus Driv3r Win User

    Parental Controls

    Settings -> System -> System Info, now type each one of these codes then a prompt will come up asking to rest the xbox to default, if none of them work, you'll need to call Xbox Support at 1800-4MY-Xbox.:

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LEFT, Y, RIGHT, RIGHT

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, UP, LB, LB, X

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, UP, LEFT, UP

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, DOWN, RIGHT

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, DOWN, LEFT, DOWN

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, B, Y, A, X

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, RIGHT, LEFT, DOWN

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, LT, RT, X, Y, LEFT, UP

    OR

    LT, RT, X, Y, LB, RB, Y, LEFT, UP, LEFT
  4. AuraWolf Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bumper Not Working

    I'd suggest you map RB & LB to the top back paddles & LT & RT to the bottom back paddles it should allow you to use it without issue & it's better as well to be honest.
  5. Synyzter Marez Win User

    Map RT and LT

    Go to settings on your xbox, then accesorios and devices and there will be an option for your controller to re map the buttons, make sure to install the latest firmware on your device so your controller show this option
  6. MoeZArts Win User
Thema:

Please allow us to reassign RT and LT.

Loading...
  1. Please allow us to reassign RT and LT. - Similar Threads - Please allow reassign

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....