Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our...

Discus and support Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title is kind of a tounge twister but right now if you install a game that is X|S enchanced is HAS to be on interal storage because it will not let you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/epicd2000, Dec 26, 2020.

  1. /u/epicd2000
    /u/epicd2000 Guest

    Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our...


    Title is kind of a tounge twister but right now if you install a game that is X|S enchanced is HAS to be on interal storage because it will not let you launch it on an external HDD, and you cant install the regular xbox one version because of smart delivery. On my original xbox one I was able to play the non enchanced version of that game on my external storage but now I can't. A simple solution would be to allow us to install the xbox one version of a game (similar to the ps5 where you can install the ps4 or ps5 veraion) on our external storage or include an option to disable smart delivery and let us install any version we want.

    submitted by /u/epicd2000
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/epicd2000, Dec 26, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why is my Hogwarts Legacy game so much smaller than every ones else even though I pre-ordered deluxe version?

    Depends is your console a series s? If so that's why the series s version would have smart delivery and only install the non HD textures and use the compression chip series s and series x version would be size difference
  3. sonsam7 Win User

    Can i download the Xbox One version of dying light 2 on my Series X?

    This method did not work for me, it still downloaded the series x/s version of the game to my external hdd and would not play it.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    I bought a shark card and still haven't gotten any update if it works pls help

    Are you playing the Xbox One version or the Series X/S version of GTA Online?

    Please make sure your version matches the shark card you purchased. Shark Cards for the Series X/S version will show "(Xbox Series X|S)" in the name in the order history.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I bought a game and its not showing on my xbox account

    The One version of the game can be played on a Series S/X. The Series S/X version cannot be played on a One.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    I have the cross-gen bundle of MW3 and can't seem to find the xbox one version. I have a series s so I want to play it off of my external. Where will I be able to find it?

    Hi TsG. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    The Cross-Gen bundle for MW3 does include the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S version. Your digital purchase allows you to play the game on either an Xbox One or Series X/S console.

    However, this title uses Smart Delivery meaning it automatically downloads the best version for your console. Unfortunately, you can't override this in order to download the Xbox One version on a Series console; you can only play the Xbox One version on an Xbox One console.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our...

Loading...
  1. Please allow us to play the non-series X|S Enchanced versions of gamers on a HDD On our... - Similar Threads - Please allow play

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....