Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again.

Discus and support Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Man-of-Gears, Nov 26, 2019.

  1. Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again.

    /u/Man-of-Gears, Nov 26, 2019
    #1
  2. Stu Fae The YY Win User

    February update

    can someone please tell me how to make the tiles transparent please i have set my custom background but cannot not seem to find how to do this with my tiles

    Cheers guys
  3. hElbENtt Win User

    My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings "Mostly Transparent "

    I'm having the same issue and reported it along with a screenshot. The recently used games and apps are still solid even after selecting mostly transparent in the options menu. All other tiles prior to the latest update are transparent
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

    BOOM (November Update)

    Transparent tiles would be fine. Actually, I remember making a comment about tile transparency and how it would make themes easier to see, quite awhile back, regarding the 360 dashboard.

    The 360 dashboard showed just a little bit of the tiles for the next 'tab' on the left or right of the screen. Those tiles had transparency... if I had to guess, I'd say about 50%. They looked fine and even though there wasn't much of them showing, it was
    easy to see them as well as the fact that they were transparent.
  5. adamblack93 Win User

    My previous games and apps stay solid and will not go back to the settings "Mostly Transparent "

    A solution can be found here (relevant parts included for your convenience): http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/change-xbox-one-background

    Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen. To adjust this:

    1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select AllSettings.
    4. In the Nav pane, select Personalisation, and then in the right pane, select My colour & background.
    5. Select Tile transparency on the My colour & background page.
    Choose the transparency value that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent or Mostly transparent).

    The following additional information is taken from
    news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-xbox-one-february-system-update
    :

    Custom backgrounds and tile transparency – We’ve added tile transparency to the Home tiles to make your background images more visible. As a reminder, to set a custom background, go to Settings > My Xbox > My
    background
    . Note: some items can’t be made transparent due to usage rights/restrictions for certain images.



    Let us know if the above solution does not work.
  6. Hey Papi Win User

    Transparent tile

    There is already the concept of transparent tiles implemented by the Xbox One. It may not be what you envisioned and you may have better suggestion for future updates to this feature. Head over to the Feedback forums and add your own take on the tile transparency
    or find the idea that best describes what changes you would like to see made to this feature. If you find an idea similar to what you want out of the feature you can just add your own comments to the idea to help further explain your vision. Cheers!

    Adjust tile transparency
    Adjusting the tile transparency allows you to better view your custom background through the tiles on the screen.

    Note You cannot change tile transparency if your background is set to a solid color.

    To adjust your background:

    1. 1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
    2. 2. Select Settings.
    3. 3. Select All Settings.
    4. 4. Select Personalization, and then in the right pane, select My color & background.
    5. 5. Select Tile transparency on the My color & background page.
    6. 6. Choose the transparency that you prefer (Solid, Mostly solid, Partly transparent, or Mostly transparent).
Thema:

Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again.

Loading...
  1. Please allow us to make the My Games & Apps tile transparent again. - Similar Threads - Please allow Games

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  8. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  9. Please allow disable quick resume

    in XboX Insiders
    Please allow disable quick resume: Please submitted by /u/Prudent_Character_93 [link] [comments]
  10. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....