Please advise how I can get a refund.
Discus and support Please advise how I can get a refund. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I get a refund on MW3? I paid extra for the vault edition and I am sick of putting hours into zombies to accumulate items to just loose them. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cerberus_CA, Nov 19, 2023.
Thema:
Please advise how I can get a refund.
Loading...
-
Please advise how I can get a refund. - Similar Threads - Please advise refund
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
The email address on my Gamertag does not exist. Please advise
in XBoX AccessibilityThe email address on my Gamertag does not exist. Please advise: This means I cannot log in to my account and cancel Xbox live as there is nowhere to send a Forgot password link. I am being charged each month for something I do not want but cannot cancel.... -
I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.
in XBoX on WindowsI have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download... -
Please can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease can anybody advise me on connecting my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to my PC with USB?: I am unable to connect my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller to my PC via USB. I can connect it with Bluetooth, but I can't configure it in the Xbox Accessories app in Windows 11 23H2 this way or even... -
I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633 -
Issues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with cod cold war. Please advise. Xbox series X: Hi there. I have an xbox series x. When cod cold war first came out, went and bought the disc version,played it for probably a year and a half to two years. I can no longer play it as when I boot...