Please advice on refusal of the refund of overpayment(Xbox All Access upgrade, Citizens One)
Discus and support Please advice on refusal of the refund of overpayment(Xbox All Access upgrade, Citizens One) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I need someone's advice. I have purchased the Xbox all access X upgrade bundle program from December 2019. As everyone knows well,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jae K, May 19, 2021.
Thema:
Please advice on refusal of the refund of overpayment(Xbox All Access upgrade, Citizens One)
Loading...
-
Please advice on refusal of the refund of overpayment(Xbox All Access upgrade, Citizens One) - Similar Threads - Please advice refusal
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Console controller advice please
in XboX InsidersConsole controller advice please: Looking for advice of controller upgrade Currently using a Elite Series 2, which is at the end of its lifecycle, and I won't be buying another of these Have been reviewing the Gamesir G7 Pro... -
Grandparent Gift Advice please
in XBoX Games and AppsGrandparent Gift Advice please: Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1) Cars3 driven to win and 2) Angry Birds Trilogy...