Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

Discus and support Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tested mordern warfare II, black ops and minecraft on series x,they all have significant mouse acceleration. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NatsuSoraKanata, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

I have tested mordern warfare II, black ops and minecraft on series x,they all have significant mouse acceleration. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

submitted by /u/NatsuSoraKanata
    [link] [comments]

/u/NatsuSoraKanata, Mar 15, 2023
  2. xXxiTANKuxXx Win User

is it usual pratice to suspend an account as ms were unable to take unauthorize monies

Yup, just got to make sure toturn it off when you add more gold... Realy annoying. But it works lol good luck man
  3. Cecko Nikolov Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hi Dr. Whang, to fix the mouse acceleration just go to settings>Devices>mouse and then make the pointer speed 10 and that how I fixed my mouse acceleration.
  4. EdwardJrr Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox

YESS!! PLEASE REMOVE MOUSE ACCELERATION A.K.A "ENHANCED POINTER PRECISION" IT SUCKS
  5. blueamcat Win User

Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen

All you should need to do is turn down the mouse acceleration! :) Razer should have the option when plugging it into a PC to change the settings.
  6. Nok pan Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hey since microsoft has zero clue it seems about what the issue is... Some mouses apparantly don't have mouse acceleration. Normally i play with a razer naga pro and that one has acceleration. When i play with my logitech g hero 502 i don't have mouse acceleration but i like to play with the buttons of the razer naga. I am looking for a solution since 2021 and it seems to be very hard for microsoft to do any update to get rid of the illogical mouse acceleration haha
Thema:

Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration!

1. Please Add Option toTurn Off Mouse Acceleration! - Similar Threads - Please Add Option

2. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  5. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  8. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  9. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...
  10. please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc

in XboX Insiders
    please bring back the option to add a custom gamerpic from pc: I've been wanting to change up my profile pic for a while, but I'm not able to because the ability to upload a custom pic from pc was completely removed. submitted by /u/Makerboi88Official...