Please add GUN by Activision to the Xbox Series X

Discus and support Please add GUN by Activision to the Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gun was an amazing western game that really needs to be brought back. Please Activision. There are so many fans of this game. I would pay full price... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SKUTCHd983ee5c-1442-400b-, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Please add GUN by Activision to the Xbox Series X

Gun was an amazing western game that really needs to be brought back. Please Activision. There are so many fans of this game. I would pay full price again just to be able to play this again.

:)

SKUTCHd983ee5c-1442-400b-, Aug 23, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

You have to ask the publisher

The bc program is done
  3. eidanx1 Win User

Request for a Game for the backwards compatibility

Please add the game Digimon Rumble Arena 2,

This is an original Xbox game. Please add this game to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox series X 🙏 🙏
    Hi Microsoft,

Please Please give DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA 2 on the Xbox series X
  4. NofarA Win User

This is an original Xbox game. Please add this game to the backwards compatibility on the Xbox series X 🙏 🙏
    Hi Microsoft,

Please Please give DIGIMON RUMBLE ARENA 2 on the Xbox series X
  5. Hen almog Win User

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft now owns tenchu

Hi,

The last and final set of BC games were released as part of the Xbox 20th anniversary, there won't be any more Xbox 360 or original games for the Xbox One/Series X|S.

Also, the Tenchu series of games is not owned by Activision. Activision sold the rights to the series to another developer, From Software in 2004.
Thema:

1. Please add GUN by Activision to the Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Please add GUN

2. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  3. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  4. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  5. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  8. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  9. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...
  10. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that you're microphone isnt in it. I think...