Please add Games such as Hogs of War and Crash Bash!!!!! Cannot wait.

Discus and support Please add Games such as Hogs of War and Crash Bash!!!!! Cannot wait. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please add Games such as Hogs of War and Crash Bash!!!!! Cannot wait. I see so many oldschool games being added cant miss those two.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Armen Dzan, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Armen Dzan
    Armen Dzan Guest

I see so many oldschool games being added cant miss those two.

:)

Armen Dzan, Jan 21, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Unfortunately, both hogs of War and Crash Bash are published for PlayStation so these games can't be added or be playable on Xbox consoles.
  3. Mr Goonerluke Win User

HD remakes opinions?

HD version of Hogs of War would be the dogs! Can't wait for Resi 4!
  4. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

MCOMS - How to play Rush--Learn! - Get if off your back and let it all out.

I miss mcomm bashing. Them were the days. Miss hogging most of the mcomms to my self.
  5. John Dowding Win User

Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone (first expansion)

What was bugged about the most wanted quest Hog? I did it no problem? And great news about the DLC cannot wait for this!
  6. marder race 26 Win User

Mature..sorry...old team mates wanted!

you can add me m8 ( love war history but not really in to football)

there is 3 of us around your age and love to have a bash
Thema:

1. Please add Games such as Hogs of War and Crash Bash!!!!! Cannot wait. - Similar Threads - Please add Games

2. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  3. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  4. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  5. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...
  6. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that you're microphone isnt in it. I think...
  7. Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game

in XboX Insiders
    Upcoming Forza Motorsport - Please add Ford Probe GT or Mazda MX6 to game: You've confirmed coupes like the Volkswagen Corrado, Honda Prelude, Miata and even the Toyota Celica. We are long overdue for the Ford Probe 1989 Turbo and 1993 V6 GT (also the Mazda MX6 to a...
  8. Please add this to all games screen

in XboX Insiders
    Please add this to all games screen: Amount of time played and or achievements completed, 5 of 30... Also, when I'm searching for a game, find one and look at it, then go back, my search is g9ne, I'm still searching, why would pop...
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Could you add these games please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could you add these games please?: Dear Microsoft I was wondering if you can add the following games for more cloud gaming players (Possibly) NBA 2K23 WWE 2K22 Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach (Horror category could be...