PlayStation 4 signing in with your Microsoft account loading

Discus and support PlayStation 4 signing in with your Microsoft account loading in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, for some reason whenever I try to log into Minecraft on my main account it just gives me sign in with your Microsoft account. I have been waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jaydin hamlett, Jan 28, 2023.

1. PlayStation 4 signing in with your Microsoft account loading

Hey, for some reason whenever I try to log into Minecraft on my main account it just gives me sign in with your Microsoft account. I have been waiting for 1 hour 2 shows nothing. It's just a bar moving right to left with signing in with your Microsoft account. I don't know what I'm supposed to do

:)

jaydin hamlett, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to perform troubleshooting steps on your console by following the steps below:

"Completely turn off the console by holding the power button. Wait for the power light to stop flashing, then remove the power cable for 2 minutes and then plug them all back in, and once done, re-launch the game"
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft for Ps4

Hello Ichigo_Kirigaya,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are attempting to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but you are getting an error. We recommend
    signing in to the Xbox website with your Microsoft account. This will create an Xbox profile for the account. Xbox profile information is necessary on a Microsoft account in order for you to
    link it to Minecraft for PlayStation 4. Also, there is
    an FAQ on the Minecraft support website
    that explains more about using Minecraft on PlayStation 4. Be sure to let us know the results
    Ichigo_Kirigaya!
  4. Adebayo-Olu Win User

How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

Hello Brotato,

This is because Microsoft accounts are also used for Xbox services, and you need an Xbox profile to link your accounts. To create an Xbox profile, you can follow the instructions on the website below;
    https://www.xbox.com/live

You can use the same email and password as your Microsoft account, or you can create a new one. Once you have created an Xbox profile, you can try signing in to PlayStation with your Microsoft account again.

Also, you will need to link your Xbox profile to PlayStation;

1. Go to the Settings menu on your PlayStation console.
    2. Select Users and Accounts, then Account, then Sign in.
    3. Enter your email address and password for your Microsoft account, then select Confirm.
    4. If your PlayStation console has not already been activated as your Primary PlayStation console, you will be asked to activate it. Select Activate to proceed.
    5. You will see a message that says “Your Microsoft account is now linked with your PlayStation Network account”. Select OK to finish.

You can also unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account at any time by following these steps:

Go to the Settings menu on your PlayStation console.
    Select Users and Accounts, then Account, then Sign in.
    Select Unlink Your Account, then confirm your choice.

Do let me know if further assistance is needed.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Ps4 minecraft ja microsoft tili -[Translation - Ps4 minecraft and microsoft account]

Hello tp2020CQ,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. What is the exact error message or error code that appears when you try to sign in to your Microsoft account on Minecraft for PlayStation
    4? Are you using a Microsoft account that you recently created? If you are using a new Microsoft account, we recommend signing in to
    the Xbox website with your account. This will create an Xbox profile for your Microsoft account. Your Microsoft account must have an Xbox profile in order to use it on Minecraft for PlayStation
    4. Be sure to let us know the results tp2020CQ!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into your PS4 account]

Hello DethGraf

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to remain signed in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for the PlayStation 4. You mentioned that you were able to sign in to Xbox Live. Does this
    mean you already signed in to the
    Xbox website
    with your Microsoft account? The general solution to this issue is to associate your Microsoft with an Xbox profile. This is done by signing in to the Xbox website with your account so you can receive a gamertag. After this process is complete,
    you should be able to sign in to your Microsoft account on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to

Mojang Support
    for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. PlayStation 4 signing in with your Microsoft account loading - Similar Threads - PlayStation signing Microsoft

2. Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ve PlayStation hakkında eleştiri: Xbox-PC-BULUT olarak yani Xbox ekosistemini cazip hale gelirken PlayStation'a oyun çıkartmak bence kişisel görüşüm mantıklı değil gibi sanki yanlış anlamayın sadece Xbox ekosistemi cazip hale...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  6. How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign into my Microsoft account on my Playstation 4?: Every time I try, it takes me to an Xbox Live website, which doesn't help me with Playstation. cd373d30-651c-47a6-bc46-9393cc059696
  7. How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation?: Hey Microsoft, (the owner of Mojang), How can I sign in to Minecraft on PlayStation with a Microsoft account (same as an Xbox account) to play online with a PS Plus Essential, Extra, Or Deluxe...
  8. i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant sign into my microsoft acount on my playstation: in only have 1 microsoft acount when i try and sign into it i says there is an other microsoft acount conected to the psn so i cant sign in thanks sam d02bcca8-83fd-44eb-b330-544f509fc50d
  9. can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation: I can't sign in to an account I made to play Minecraft on my PlayStation. I made this account I'm using to write this in hopes of a back up only to find my PlayStation account is fused to the...
  10. Trying to sign in to PlayStation. (Minecraft) and it’s sending me to Xbox instead?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign in to PlayStation. (Minecraft) and it’s sending me to Xbox instead?: So, I’m trying to create a mojang account or connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft and everytime is sign in to ANY account. It sends me to a Xbox Live website Instead of PlayStation. I’m not...