Playing xbox game with a joystic.

Discus and support Playing xbox game with a joystic. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Setting up the joystick mapper I bought. f3e1a24a-7393-4b3c-b3c6-f217884cdcc3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bandit_799, Jan 26, 2022.

  1. bandit_799
    bandit_799 Guest

    Playing xbox game with a joystic.


    Setting up the joystick mapper I bought.

    :)
     
    bandit_799, Jan 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Playing xbox game with a joystic.

    Hi bandit_799! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    We would need more information about the device and exactly what you are trying to do please
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    No puedo ver ni se ven mis mensajes en el Chat Social escrito - Gears of war

    And when you are in Lobby, you can See any Write Message or no too? I never pay atention in that because I think is much complicated write usin a Virtual Keyboard by Joystic
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Controller Right/Left stick Deadzone

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Liel, you've looked in the right place, whether it's in the Xbox Accessories App or within the game that sometimes has some setting that can be changed.

    I've seen on some internet forums that this might be an issue in the control joystics, if it is out of warranty maybe the ideal is to send for specialized technical assistance and for a cleaning.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Flight Simulator configuration. Joystic setting

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Juan

    I understand that you need help with Flight simulator in your PC, however they have a dedicated support with the proper tools to assist you on this one
    Please reach them here:
    https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests...

    In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. SIGHTL3SS Win User

    Xbox Will Not Play Games

    I agree with TNUC, sounds like a faulty DVD drive.

    If your console is still under warranty, they should fix it for free.
Thema:

Playing xbox game with a joystic.

Loading...
  1. Playing xbox game with a joystic. - Similar Threads - Playing game joystic

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...