Playing xbox causes my Panasonic Viera to spuriously go into standby mode.

Discus and support Playing xbox causes my Panasonic Viera to spuriously go into standby mode. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, ive just set up my new 55" Panasonic viera TX-55CX400B and tried playing my 360 on it. Now when the TV is playing Freeview or normal tv then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InsanePegasus51, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Playing xbox causes my Panasonic Viera to spuriously go into standby mode.

Hi, ive just set up my new 55" Panasonic viera TX-55CX400B and tried playing my 360 on it. Now when the TV is playing Freeview or normal tv then it works absolutely fine.

However once i connect up my xbox via a HDMI cable then the tv goes to standby at certain points whilst having the xbox on. This could be when im on the home screen, playing a game or having a game on pause. Theres no specific time period before the
    tv goes to standby...it could be 2 mins or 15 mins. And once i turn the tv back on the game resumes at the same point i was at - it doesnt reset the console or anything.

Ive tried a couple different HDMI cables but not sure really what to do.

Ideas please? Playing xbox causes my Panasonic Viera to spuriously go into standby mode. :)

:)

InsanePegasus51, Dec 31, 2015
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    TV/Xbox360 100hz

Panasonic Viera TH-L42ET5A... Also, have a Viera Plasma "non 3D" 42" TV... I use Technics Broadcasting Loudspeakers SB-X500 (High End Panasonic) to match...

OCRyzen, Dec 31, 2015
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Best Budget Gaming Monitors

2011 Viera series guide:

www.which.co.uk/.../panasonic-viera-tv-model-guide

Doesn't show THX 3D in list for VT, but it does have it & VT THX 3D Certified Display would be different, than a ST non THX Certified Display too..

OCRyzen, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

Turn display discovery on the 360 off. If that doesn't work then try a different HDMI port. If that doesn't work then I think you're out of luck and it's just your TV.

Irixion, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Irixion Win User

Turn display discovery on the 360 off. If that doesn't work then try a different HDMI port. If that doesn't work then I think you're out of luck and it's just your TV.
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Best Budget Gaming Monitors

7. OCRyzen Win User

TV/Xbox360 100hz

Panasonic Viera TH-L42ET5A... Also, have a Viera Plasma "non 3D" 42" TV... I use Technics Broadcasting Loudspeakers SB-X500 (High End Panasonic) to match...
  8. Rafoufoun Win User

No images on my TV

It's a Panasonic TV, a Viera serie's
  9. syn4ck Win User

Skype Difficulties between Panasonic Viera BRDVD player & Xbox One

I don't see how that could be the case. We both skype absolutely fine in HD using the Panasonic Viera skype app on the same connection. I use it, the other person uses it. Viera to Viera Skype Works fine. I've tested this at the same time as i've had pixelation
    on the xbox skype client. Bandwidth is fine.

Skype from *xbox* to the same Panasonic viera client however is a different story. Massive pixelation and freezing.
Thema:

1. Playing xbox causes my Panasonic Viera to spuriously go into standby mode. - Similar Threads - Playing causes Panasonic

2. I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my player career mode when I auto saved two careers while playing online. Can I get...: Is there any way to get it back? 7b2f01a3-6268-4912-bdd3-af574b74e876
  3. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  4. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  5. Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay: So I got the Xbox series X this week and am using it with a pioneer 4k Xumo tv. Playing in 4k since 1440P didn't appear as an option on the console settings. Was playing fortnight and about 20...
  6. Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any tips on how to make the hard drive play games or is this a lost cause?: I have an Xbox Series X and S and neither will play off of the WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - WDBA3A0050BBK-WESN I just purchased. I have to transfer and switch out games basically and that kind of...
  7. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  8. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  9. Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs: I'm trying to live stream Fortnite with remote play with Windows PC on Xbox Series S and when trying it causes a very rapid movements and glitches with speed. Both devices are on same network and...
  10. XBOXONE has been doing this to all my discs the more i play each one, can this caus problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOXONE has been doing this to all my discs the more i play each one, can this caus problems ...: Shared photos 3-11-2014 378cf15a-00b6-4177-b36b-ade4e1707565