Playing with hotspot
Discus and support Playing with hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey at my house we get no wifu service's execpt Frontier and i can get up to 8 megabites a second with it but when playing online games its unbarable.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZingyArc3367291, May 20, 2018.
Thema:
Playing with hotspot
Loading...
-
Playing with hotspot - Similar Threads - Playing hotspot
-
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted... -
Why can’t I play multiplayer off my hotspot?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t I play multiplayer off my hotspot?: My Xbox will connect to my hotspot, but it’s on a IPV4 and it won’t let me play multiplayer f918d022-0629-4df4-ab2a-11e48a6f052e -
I’m using my personal hotspot to play my Xbox but it won’t let me join any parties
in XBoX on ConsolesI’m using my personal hotspot to play my Xbox but it won’t let me join any parties: I’m using my personal hotspot to play my Xbox but it won’t let me join any parties cb3cd48b-53cc-4dc2-bf83-b1bae3f48aa8 -
I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work
in XBoX on WindowsI'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your... -
Xbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox will not connect to games online, I can hotspot the xbox of my phone but will not play...: My xbox will not connect to my bt hub, I have taken it to another house and it works perfectly fine, any ideas 89af7179-0080-40a8-933b-6b13cc75ba39 -
Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY: my Xbox 360 will connect to Xbox live every so often but I have to fight with it and move it to get it to connect even with a 3 and 4 bar connection most times it will connect up to the internet...