Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

Discus and support Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox 360 and purchased a second controller to play two player on minecraft. The second controller is connected to the console but will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StumbledCoin5, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

I have a new Xbox 360 and purchased a second controller to play two player on minecraft. The second controller is connected to the console but will not allow me to enter the game in progress. The second controller also works fine if we just use it for
    single player. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

StumbledCoin5, Jan 4, 2014
  2. rileyfighter
    rileyfighter Guest
    im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

rileyfighter, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Split screen + Online multi-player?

Ok, slightly different question.

My two sons love playing Minecraft. I bought them a 360 and Minecraft so they could play together, split screen. Works perfectly.

Now, one has Xbox Live Gold. The other does not. We ran into some issues until we ticked the Play Offline.

My question is this, if I buy another Live Gold account for the other boy, can they play together (split screen) ONLINE with other friends on the Internet? So, three of them playing together - two local and one on the Internet.

Will D Morton, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

In this game it is a online multiplayer only game you will need to invite or you be invited to play in order to play with two players

which mean on separate Xboxes

AvailableWizman, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    What kind of TV do you have? Minecraft requires an HD TV for split screen multiplayer.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It's not online only multiplayer.As Smwutches said,you do need a HD TV for local split screen play.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  7. I do have a HD TV. Do I need an HD AV cable for it to work?

Thank You all for your responses

StumbledCoin5, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes. You need an HDMI cable.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  9. Now I have an HDMI cable and I also bought the Xbox 360 HDAV cable. The HDMI cable does not help to play two players. The HD AV cable has too big of an adapter on it to connect to the Xbox. So frustrating. What happened to just a simple console and playing
    two player with two controllers. This is my first Xbox and so far, I don't like it.

Can anyone please tell me what I need in addition to what I have to play two players on minecraft for the new Xbox 360?

All responses are appreciated.

StumbledCoin5, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Daft Badger Win User

It's not online only multiplayer.As Smwutches said,you do need a HD TV for local split screen play.
  11. Smwutches Win User

What kind of TV do you have? Minecraft requires an HD TV for split screen multiplayer.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Yes. You need an HDMI cable.
  13. StumbledCoin5 Win User

I do have a HD TV. Do I need an HD AV cable for it to work?

Thank You all for your responses
  14. StumbledCoin5 Win User

Now I have an HDMI cable and I also bought the Xbox 360 HDAV cable. The HDMI cable does not help to play two players. The HD AV cable has too big of an adapter on it to connect to the Xbox. So frustrating. What happened to just a simple console and playing
    two player with two controllers. This is my first Xbox and so far, I don't like it.

Can anyone please tell me what I need in addition to what I have to play two players on minecraft for the new Xbox 360?

All responses are appreciated.
Thema:

1. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Playing player minecraft

2. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  3. Can mobile players from Minecraft Pe play with Xbox players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can mobile players from Minecraft Pe play with Xbox players: I am trying to connect with my little brother to Minecraft with my phone and his Xbox he invites me but I can’t join is a glitch or is it the Xbox ? a7f53f53-821d-43ba-a3dd-46662080e7c2
  4. Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount: Some random player is inviting me in minecraft every time I play can I block the acount b5042eb8-40fe-42c0-b181-47825fd79b7b
  5. Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Playing Minecraft on PC, I don't have an option to invite cross platform players: I play on PC and have the bedrock edition, but it does not allow me to add cross-platform players. I was looking on YouTube and my version does not even look like the one they are playing. I tried...
  6. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  7. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  8. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  9. I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he...: My son and I were gonna play minecraft together. I bought minecraft on Xbox (giving another $20) and when it loaded, it said he couldn't play multi-player because of the family permissions. Which...
  10. How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play multiplayer Minecraft as a PC only player?: I found a question like mine, but the answer was to go to the Xbox website and change it there, but my Xbox account is not in a family plan or anything. On Minecraft is says to go to the Microsoft...