Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

Discus and support Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new Xbox 360 and purchased a second controller to play two player on minecraft. The second controller is connected to the console but will not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StumbledCoin5, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

I have a new Xbox 360 and purchased a second controller to play two player on minecraft. The second controller is connected to the console but will not allow me to enter the game in progress. The second controller also works fine if we just use it for
    single player. Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

StumbledCoin5, Jan 4, 2014
  2. rileyfighter
    rileyfighter Guest
    im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

im playing minecraft on xbox 360 and need friends to play with please add me

rileyfighter, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Split screen + Online multi-player?

Ok, slightly different question.

My two sons love playing Minecraft. I bought them a 360 and Minecraft so they could play together, split screen. Works perfectly.

Now, one has Xbox Live Gold. The other does not. We ran into some issues until we ticked the Play Offline.

My question is this, if I buy another Live Gold account for the other boy, can they play together (split screen) ONLINE with other friends on the Internet? So, three of them playing together - two local and one on the Internet.

Will D Morton, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360

In this game it is a online multiplayer only game you will need to invite or you be invited to play in order to play with two players

which mean on separate Xboxes

AvailableWizman, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    What kind of TV do you have? Minecraft requires an HD TV for split screen multiplayer.

Smwutches, Jan 4, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It's not online only multiplayer.As Smwutches said,you do need a HD TV for local split screen play.

Daft Badger, Jan 4, 2014
  7. I do have a HD TV. Do I need an HD AV cable for it to work?

Thank You all for your responses

StumbledCoin5, Jan 5, 2014
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Yes. You need an HDMI cable.

Smwutches, Jan 5, 2014
  9. Now I have an HDMI cable and I also bought the Xbox 360 HDAV cable. The HDMI cable does not help to play two players. The HD AV cable has too big of an adapter on it to connect to the Xbox. So frustrating. What happened to just a simple console and playing
    two player with two controllers. This is my first Xbox and so far, I don't like it.

Can anyone please tell me what I need in addition to what I have to play two players on minecraft for the new Xbox 360?

All responses are appreciated.

StumbledCoin5, Oct 31, 2018
  10. StumbledCoin5 Win User

Now I have an HDMI cable and I also bought the Xbox 360 HDAV cable. The HDMI cable does not help to play two players. The HD AV cable has too big of an adapter on it to connect to the Xbox. So frustrating. What happened to just a simple console and playing
    two player with two controllers. This is my first Xbox and so far, I don't like it.

Can anyone please tell me what I need in addition to what I have to play two players on minecraft for the new Xbox 360?

All responses are appreciated.
  11. Daft Badger Win User

It's not online only multiplayer.As Smwutches said,you do need a HD TV for local split screen play.
  12. Smwutches Win User

What kind of TV do you have? Minecraft requires an HD TV for split screen multiplayer.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Yes. You need an HDMI cable.
  14. StumbledCoin5 Win User

I do have a HD TV. Do I need an HD AV cable for it to work?

Thank You all for your responses
Thema:

1. Playing two player on minecraft with Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Playing player minecraft

2. Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account cannot allow player to play multiplayer even though the parent has approved: Hi everyone! Basically I have came across this problem when I cannot play Minecraft multiplayer. The accounts I have two accounts. account 1 - a child account account 2 - the account which I...
  3. Microsoft Family Security Blocks all attempts for my child to play multi-player minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Family Security Blocks all attempts for my child to play multi-player minecraft: Since migrating from minecraft account to microsoft account, I have been unable to get multi-player minecraft working for my daughter. I tried pretending she was an adult by changing her age, it...
  4. Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft: I recently got a XSX and replaced old Main Xbox in main room...moved old Main Xbox in kids room....and removed even older Xbox (which will be sold) out of kids room. Now switched the new XSX as...
  5. Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN: So I'm trying to play with another player on a LAN connection but when I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". I've uninstalled Minecraft from my pc and reinstalled it but the problem...
  6. Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play Minecraft with other players on LAN: So I'm trying to play with another player on a LAN connection but when I try to join it says "unable to connect to world". I've uninstalled Minecraft from my pc and reinstalled it but the problem...
  7. Can't play multi player minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multi player minecraft: When I hover over the Multiplayer button on java it says. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings. Also, I logged in with Microsoft because it wouldn't let me sign in...
  8. Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneS Local Minecraft multiplayer bugs, vanishing items, player data lost, limited play: Vanishing items: My husband and I have been playing on this world for 4 weeks. I am the host of the world, he connects his remote and we play split screen. Items he stores away in a chest vanish...
  9. I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set...: I want to play Minecraft with a ps4 player on my Xbox and I made sure my setting were set for it and there’s no cross play option and I can’t join his game I even added his Microsoft account...
  10. Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.: Minecraft is very laggy when I try to play it and there is more than one player on split screen, no matter what graphic settings I use, the game is unplayable. Please leave any suggestions/fixes....