Playing PC games bought through the Xbox store offline

Discus and support Playing PC games bought through the Xbox store offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, TLDR: I'm looking to play single-player PC games bought from the Xbox store (Windows) offline for extended periods of time. Apparently with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mathew_B, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Mathew_B
    Mathew_B Guest

Hello,

TLDR: I'm looking to play single-player PC games bought from the Xbox store (Windows) offline for extended periods of time.

Apparently with Steam, games can be played offline indefinitely, but according to an official article (link below), if I buy PC games from the Xbox store (Windows), I can only play them for 14 days before needing to go online again. I'm just seeking clarification as to whether this is correct - and yes, I have googled this but there's not much on this subject compared to Steam.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help...ames-offline-on-windows-10-using-offline-mode

:)

Mathew_B, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today MATHEW_B

Yes, that statement is true, you need to go back online temporarily just to renew the game ownership
  3. QuentinClement Win User

"Game is not currently available in your account 0x803F8001"

I am playing on a pc and I bought it through the Xbox store and it doesn't work on either the Xbox app or the Microsoft store
  4. dardor Win User

Question

Unless a game is specified as Xbox Play Anywhere and it was bought digitally through the Xbox Store or Windows Store, game licenses will not transfer between PC and Xbox.

However, Xbox Live Gold members can get For Honor for Xbox One for free from August 16 - September 15 through Games with Gold. Happy gaming!
  5. Smwutches Win User

XBox Support

What you bought will only work for the console. Only games that support Play Anywhere can be purchased for Xbox and also downloaded and played on PC (and vice versa). You would need to purchase it for the PC in order to download it on the PC. It's not available through the Microsoft Store for PC.
  6. ℑ���� ℨï Win User

Fallout 3 GOTY will not launch

I am on pc and i bought the game through the pc xbox store. If theres an resolve for this please and thank you
Thema:

1. Playing PC games bought through the Xbox store offline - Similar Threads - Playing games bought

2. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...: Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50
  5. Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play games bought in the uk and play them in the US: Can you play your games you bought from the uk and play them in the USA digital games? 9ccf7824-d860-49d3-b8bb-d3232d0fb377
  6. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  7. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  8. I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an original Xbox game to play on my Xbox 360, and for some reason, it doesn’t...: It was tested on an original Xbox and it worked. I downloaded the most recent update, and even still, it will not work. I have checked, and it is on the list of those that SHOULD be compatible. It...
  9. I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new external hard drive and I can't play games.: It's a Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB, Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0, I can't play S and X optimized games, how can I fix this. 7c5aa620-e2b9-42d0-b7b9-5633bbf52b9a
  10. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....