Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play...

Discus and support Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moe Hashim, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Moe Hashim
    Moe Hashim Guest

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play...

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

:)

Moe Hashim, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play with a controller instead. Please advise?

Thank you so much. Can you please check if there is an update for your iOS devices?
  3. Moe Hashim Win User

just tried on my iPhone 14 pro. It’s the same issue. It does not read the controller! I am on the free mode though.
  4. Moe Hashim Win User

I also tried Nintendo pro controller and it was the same. Once I launch the fortnite on cloud gaming it does not read the controller. I used Safari on my iPad mini and chrome and also edge and nothing worked. Is it true that for web gaming only Xbox controllers are compatible?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for clarifying, Moe. I am under the impression that there is just a mistype on the query which I assume that you meant "on", I'm sorry for not confirming.

Just to check if the issue is the device, the controller, or the cloud gaming itself, do you have a different controller that you can try to use?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support, here are the things that you may need to check if it's not showing:

"1. Make sure your device is in landscape mode.

2. Maximise your browser window.

3. Check your device’s screen magnification settings and reduce if needed."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
Thema:

1. Playing on iPad mini 5 on Xbox cloud gaming on fortnite and I cannot turn of touch to play... - Similar Threads - Playing iPad mini

2. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  3. Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ipad showing only black screen during remote play. How do I resolve this?: I tried setting up remote play on my Ipad Air to stream from my Xbox Series X but all it shows is a black screen even though I'm using the same Wifi as my Xbox. I've updated the Ipad and Xbox app...
  4. Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad: Hi all, I’m having a constant issue that anytime I connect to remote play with my iPad, I have no sound coming from the iPad and the Xbox thinks a headset is attached. I have tried with multiple...
  5. I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...: I cant join my friend on pc to ipad both on bedrock i tried repairing and its all on the same version 313699db-7488-4406-83e3-32f03d6600a4
  6. I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m playing cbox cloud gaming and I can’t use the voicechat on Fortnite i play from an ipad...: I’m on an iPad and on Xbox cloud gaming hi can’t use the voice chat and that’s really frustrating. Sometimes I weighed more than 45 mins to play. In every other app, the microphone works. I wish I...
  7. Remote play loss of connection due to iPad mic use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote play loss of connection due to iPad mic use.: I’m using remote play on iPad and when I unmute the iPad mic my session immediately disconnects, the mic and chat work fine in app before connecting to remote play. How to I fix this?...
  8. remote play not connecting iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote play not connecting iPad: Xbox not connecting on remote play. “We found your console but can’t connect. Try from different Wi-Fi or cellular “, I am on iPad cellular ATT new gen,all updated toggle all switches off and on...
  9. Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Remote play in iOS 16.3 iPhone 14 pro / iPad M1 but able to play in 16.1.2 iPhone XR: As subject states, I’m unable to remote play in the newer OS and newer devices but in 16.1.2 I’m able to play. Kindly help. B Thanks submitted by /u/hellraiserAJ [link] [comments]
  10. Remote Play Issues with Ipad -- URI Parameters Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote Play Issues with Ipad -- URI Parameters Incorrect: @XBF - Hayabusa One of the problems I'm seeing with the Ipad Xbox app for remote play is that it is not redirecting to "account.microsoft.com" and one of the URI parameters is noting to the...