Playing NTSC on NTSC-J

Discus and support Playing NTSC on NTSC-J in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Fifa 18 on Amazon and it turned out that it was a NTSC title (which didn't even mention on the product description. Thanks...) I currently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brojin gabriel, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Playing NTSC on NTSC-J

I bought Fifa 18 on Amazon and it turned out that it was a NTSC title (which didn't even mention on the product description. Thanks...)

I currently have an xbox 360 console for NTSC-J.

Is there any way I can play it?

:)

brojin gabriel, Oct 10, 2017
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    NTSC GAME vs PAL Console

Hello,

Sorry, depending on where you purchased the console you would have an NTSC, NTSC-J, or PAL console.

Consoles sold in North America are NTSC

Consoles sold in Europe are PAL

Consoles sold in Asia are mostly NTSC-J

Whatever discs are working on your console means that your console is of that region. If NTSC discs are working, then your console is an NTSC console, etc.

HassanB, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Uk game on Asia Console

If my console was bought in singapore, is the console NTSC/J or NTSC/U? I have some games which are marked as NTSC/J and the others are marked as NTSC only..So AC 3 Pal will or will not work on my console?

ImmediateYanish, Oct 10, 2017
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Regional Code Error for Star Wars Kinect

if it is NTSC J than no it will not play on a NTSC USA console there is nothing you can do to make that disc work unless you get a NTSC J console.
  5. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

Catherine: Will it be released in Europe?/Will NTSC work on a PAL system?

ntsc is not compatible with PAL. Ntsc and Ntsc-j are sometimes compatible.
  6. GaudiestPants8 Win User

How to play NTSC game on NTSC-J Xbox 360 console?

But my xbox is NTSC-J, still it play some NTSC games and some not. What is the problem?
  7. RsisRsis Win User

US Games for UK console

^Make sure when stating NTSC, include the U/C (united states/canada) or J (Japan)..NTSC-U/C ...NTSC-J. It's just a pet peeve of mine, which is why I avoided the whole notation. Everyone does that, but if I could play all NTSC I would be happy.
  8. ImmediateYanish Win User

Uk game on Asia Console

If my console was bought in singapore, is the console NTSC/J or NTSC/U? I have some games which are marked as NTSC/J and the others are marked as NTSC only..So AC 3 Pal will or will not work on my console?
Thema:

Playing NTSC on NTSC-J

1. Playing NTSC on NTSC-J - Similar Threads - Playing NTSC NTSC

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  4. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  7. Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?: I want to buy xbox 1st gen ninja gaiden ntsc j to play on my xbox one x but i need to knoe does xbox one x support this game disc? Thanks e618e8f6-a897-422b-ad04-75ef8977cd1d
  8. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  9. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  10. I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my cod: Ghosts :( I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc ...: I was trying to sell it so I can exchange it with a ntsc version.. is there any other way to play my cod ghost pal version? or can I just exchange it with the xbox support?...