Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...

Discus and support Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing as Talion, level 80, in Minas Morgul. The last mission there is "Orcs from the Slaughter Tribe are invading the region", but it fails to load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HardyIsMe, Apr 14, 2021.

1. HardyIsMe
    HardyIsMe Guest

Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...

Playing as Talion, level 80, in Minas Morgul. The last mission there is "Orcs from the Slaughter Tribe are invading the region", but it fails to load every time (just the black screen with the theme music playing and game logo shifting, as if eternally loading). When I shut it down, either the game or the console (Xbox One X), and restart it, Minas Morgol then has replaced 3 of the Orcs in my ranks with enemies (which I then hunt down and slay/dominate as possible), but that final Slaughter Tribe mission remains, and the bug persists. CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS?

:)

HardyIsMe, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Minhokiller Win User

Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes CONSISTENTLY

Hi

My name is André. I am an independent consultant.

How good it is to see gamers around here, hehe, For support of issues related to games / xbox you can go straight here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

they will be able to help you with much more precision.

Good games

I hope this information is useful for you. If you still have questions, answer here so I can continue helping you.

André.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
  4. Revans x Heir Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
    thanks!
  5. Rafelis 1997 Win User

We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live

Getting the same error with Middle Earth: Shadow of War. Frustating
  6. Skills Krauser Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Middle-earth: Shadow of War

Man, I'm in love with this game
Thema:

1. Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes... - Similar Threads - Playing Middle Earth

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  4. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. Remote play not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play not working properly: Xbox remote play is displaying in the top left and stretching the rest of the display across the screen, this happened after a good first attempt then this happened every time after. Does anyone...
  7. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  8. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  9. Plus symbol “+” in middle of Xbox series x screen while playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plus symbol “+” in middle of Xbox series x screen while playing game: I recently purchased a Xbox series x console. Whenever I start a game, there is this plus symbol (+) in the middle of the screen that doesn’t go away. It’s strange because I never have it appear...
  10. Xbox one turning off in middle of game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turning off in middle of game play: I have an Xbox one s and it keeps turning off in the middle of game play and then not wanting to turn back on. I bought new power cord an external fan. I took it completely apart and air dusted it...