Playing MCLA NTSC-J on an NTSC Xbox 360?

Discus and support Playing MCLA NTSC-J on an NTSC Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought a version of MCLA for my NTSC Xbox 360 but then the disc turned out to be from the NTSC-J region. When I put it in the Xbox it said that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by siddhanthmonnappa, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Playing MCLA NTSC-J on an NTSC Xbox 360?

I had bought a version of MCLA for my NTSC Xbox 360 but then the disc turned out to be from the NTSC-J region. When I put it in the Xbox it said that "disc region code is incorrect for this console". Is there any workaround for this or do I have to only buy an NTSC copy?

:)

siddhanthmonnappa, Feb 12, 2021
  2. HassanB Win User

Disc region incorrect

Hello,

Xbox 360's sold in Singapore are NTSC-J, purchasing games from the US are NTSC-U (or NTSC). You'd need to purchase a game copy that's for your console so it'd need to be NTSC-J in order for it to work in your console.

There's no way to change the region code on the console.
  3. dempup Win User

xbox 360 console and games

Hi Christian.

Unfortunatly not. Your US consol will only play NTSC-U/C and region free games. NTSC-J was only sold in the asian regions.

There is a lot of amazing NTSC-J titles though. Personally i picked up an Japanese Xbox 360 one of the first time i was in Tokyo.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Regional Code Error for Star Wars Kinect

if it is NTSC J than no it will not play on a NTSC USA console there is nothing you can do to make that disc work unless you get a NTSC J console.
  5. GaudiestPants8 Win User

How to play NTSC game on NTSC-J Xbox 360 console?

But my xbox is NTSC-J, still it play some NTSC games and some not. What is the problem?
  6. HassanB Win User

National code problem!

Hi,

Well if the first game you purchased was NTSC and it's specifically telling you that it's the wrong region code for your console then it would mean buying another NTSC game would also not work.

You'll need to purchase games that will work on your Xbox 360 console. There are some games that are not region locked, the games you wish to purchase are. You'd need to get an NTSC-J version of the game if available. NTSC and NTSC-J are different and are not
    the same. You found games with NTSC compatibility this does not mean they will work on your NTSC-J console.

1.) Not unless you can find an NTSC-J version of that game.

2.) Xbox 360's are region locked, always have been, always will be. Xbox One consoles are not region locked, and you can purchase games from whatever country you'd like and play them on that console.

3.) No there are no reimbursements from Microsoft because you purchased the wrong games for your console, sorry.
Thema:

Playing MCLA NTSC-J on an NTSC Xbox 360?

1. Playing MCLA NTSC-J on an NTSC Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Playing MCLA NTSC

2. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  3. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  4. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  7. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  8. cant play xbox cloud in morocco

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant play xbox cloud in morocco: hello microsoft team, i use microsoft game pass in my pc, its work great. now am in other city for some days, and i havent my pc but i have the META QUEST 3 the perfect device for travel because...
  9. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  10. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...