Playing mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!!

Discus and support Playing mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just got a new computer and installed Mass Effect legendary edition. None of my saves are there. I have over 100 hours. Does it not have cloud save? Do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gingey22, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Gingey22
    Gingey22 Guest

Just got a new computer and installed Mass Effect legendary edition. None of my saves are there. I have over 100 hours. Does it not have cloud save? Do I need to restart all over again?

:)

Gingey22, Jul 30, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Mass Effect 3 dlc not working

Hello MarkHolder3,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before attempting to assist, I'd like to ask a few questions about the version of the game you are using.

Did you purchase the legendary edition off Game Pass? Or were you playing the game strictly off of a Game Pass subscription?
    Did you purchase any DLCs individually for Mass Effect 3?
    Are you playing Mass Effect 3 from a physical disc?

If you are playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition off of Game Pass, you will need an active Game Pass subscription to have access to the game. This also includes if you are playing any special editions of games that have DLC attached to the subscription. If you are playing off of a physical disc, you will not have access to content that is part of a Game Pass subscription.

Looking forward to your response,

-Tali
  3. Gingey22 Win User

Yes I am. They are the only accounts I have on them.
  4. Gingey22 Win User

[​IMG]

It shows all of my achievements and hours played. But when I go into the game I only have the option to start a new game.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's strange, try sign out from both EA Play and Xbox app from your account.

Then try sign in again and see if the progress finally appears

If not, I can advise you two things more:

1. If possible, manually transfer the progress from the other PC

2. Try reaching EA support to see if they can look further on this one for you, or if possible restore your game progress
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gingey22

As far as I know mass effect legendary edition uses Origin/EA servers to back up your progress on the cloud using your EA account

May I know if you are signed in with the correct account on both Xbox app and EA Play app?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
Thema:

1. Playing mass effect legendary edition through Game pass on PC!! - Similar Threads - Playing mass effect

2. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play Issue/ Mass Effect: Is anyone else having issues with EA Play within the Xbox app on PC, specifically Mass Effect? The issue presents as follows; after clicking play on Mass Effect the EA app opens and tells me to...
  5. I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it.: I downloaded the "Mass Effect" using the game pass and I can't play it, EA tells me that there is a technical error that prevents it from starting, I don't know how to solve it....
  6. Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Play Mass Effect Legendary on Xbox One without a Game Pass: Can I purchase the Mass Effect Legendary game on Xbox One and play it without a Game Pass? 3fca7d7f-9e66-476d-ae4d-8d70c52884ee
  7. I can’t play mass effect trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play mass effect trilogy: So ive spent the last several hours trying to figure out why I cant play mass effect. I was playing on a disc so I scoured the internet trouble shooting. I used the xbox trouble shooting feature...
  8. Mass Effect 2 Unplayable Through EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Unplayable Through EA Play: I cannot play Mass Effect 2 through EA Play because I keep getting a pop up saying I have been signed out of Xbox Live and the game needs to reboot. I tested all of my connections and they are...
  9. Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any particular reason why we can play Xbox 360 games such as mass effect via...: This would make this perfect. I'm playing through the mass effect series and I'd love to do it on the go. Is there a reason this isn't possible? submitted by /u/MemesAreCocaine [link] [comments]
  10. Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play/ save Mass Effect 2 games on Xbox One: I can start a new game, and before trying to resolve, I could import my ME1 character. Now it plays through the startup story, bet the net result is the same: When I need to save, I cannot save...