Playing Just dance 2021 on Xbox 360 ?

Discus and support Playing Just dance 2021 on Xbox 360 ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Can we ply Just Dance 2021 for Xbox One on Xbox 360 when equipped with a Kinect ? Thanks, Jo-Anne 734bc85d-b9d3-4ae1-b3de-d9569b6a9bd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joanneLabonte, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Playing Just dance 2021 on Xbox 360 ?

Hi,

Can we ply Just Dance 2021 for Xbox One on Xbox 360 when equipped with a Kinect ?

Thanks,

Jo-Anne

:)

joanneLabonte, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. Since the game wasn't released on the 360, it wouldn't be possible to play it on the 360.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox one and Kinect

4. RainingRoses Win User

XBOX Series S and Just Dance 2021

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Kinect sensor

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

XBOX Series S and Just Dance 2021

The Xbox One version will work, but game progress and achievements are seperate. Any copy you purchase will give you access to both versions, youll just have to manually download the XSX version. Smart Delivery means it will automatically upgrade you is
    all.
Thema:

1. Playing Just dance 2021 on Xbox 360 ? - Similar Threads - Playing dance 2021

2. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  3. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  4. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  5. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  6. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  7. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  8. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  9. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  10. How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play the game "Dance Dance Revolution" on my xbox one: I want to get the game "Dance Dance revolution" on my xbox one. I've seen the game"Dance Dance Revolution" sold for xbox 360, but not for xbox one. Would the xbox 360 game work on my xbox one? If...