Playing Jucied 2 black screen

Discus and support Playing Jucied 2 black screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; alright so i just bought jucied 2, the disc had no scratches on it but when i put the disc in and press "A" to play the game it just brings me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giantt x, Jan 28, 2014.

  1. Giantt x
    Giantt x Guest

    Playing Jucied 2 black screen


    alright so i just bought jucied 2, the disc had no scratches on it but when i put the disc in and press "A" to play the game it just brings me to a black screen. i havent even played it yet so i have no saved game or nothing. When i tryed installing it to
    my HDD after 3% its said to clean the dics even tho theres no scratches. All my other games work fine its only this one.

    :)
     
    Giantt x, Jan 28, 2014
    #1
  2. Looking forward to the release of this game

    No, there is no "Jucied" perk in MW2 or MW1
     
    SpeckledEagle, Jan 28, 2014
    #2
  3. MustardMan62
    MustardMan62 Guest
    Xbox One screen keeps going black & apps n games keep closing

    Ive recently purchased my xbox one only two weeks ago, its been okay and now its playing up, no matter what game I'm playing or an app it randomly closes the game or app thus forcing to reatart and loose unsaved progress. Im also having black screen issues.
    Whenever my xbox one console is on, every now and then the screen goes black for a second then comes back on, however I do not loose audio just picture and is very frustrating when im playing forza nd next minute your in the barrier because my screen went
    black, happens even on home screen Note: I have tried 2 different tvs and 2 different hdmi cables
     
    MustardMan62, Jan 28, 2014
    #3
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

    Looking forward to the release of this game

    No, there is no "Jucied" perk in MW2 or MW1
  5. Xzao12 Win User

    Blank Screen when I play a game.

    Trying to play gta 5 same thing. Tried black ops 2 didn't work so I cleared my system cache and black ops 2 worked but not gta 5 but when I tried to play black ops again it didn't work same black screen. I dunno
  6. Xo4y kak Pro Win User

    Why XCloud doesn't work?

    it can’t be that it’s a provider, I sometimes even played quietly from the mobile Internet, the Internet that uses a PC and a phone has different providers, and black screens happened to me in 2 days, that is, if I use some new Internet, everything is ok , but if I want to run a second time using the same Internet with which I managed to log in from 1 time, 2 times I will have a black screen, even from a phone, I have a black screen, even the neighbor’s Internet is the same for me, I logged in the first time, but the second time I have a black screen, before I played normally for about 1 year
  7. CR34MY CR4Y0N Win User

    The walking dead telltale on XBLA not working ..

    hey mister gwyther i tryed what u asked me to try and played thru eps 1 and 2 and then went to play episode 3 to find it went to a black screen and only thing i could do was go to the dashboard then i went back into the game to try again and i just got a
    black screen again... now its not taking me back to episode 1 but just a black screen anything else u could surgest ? :)
  8. Jay15Bird Win User

    Black Ops 2 ruined my Xbox

    My black ops 2 ruined my xbox... when i try to play black ops 2, my xbox will not let me skip the videos and when it finshes the videos, the screen just stays black. i think that this happened after i installed the kinect sensor for the first time, but i
    deleted everything i could and i still cant play the game...
Thema:

Playing Jucied 2 black screen

Loading...
  1. Playing Jucied 2 black screen - Similar Threads - Playing Jucied black

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...