Playing Jigsaw

Discus and support Playing Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play Jigsaw, the app randomly freezes. It won't let me move pieces to join the jigsaw, and keeps counting down time. Consequently, I'm in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by krutto, Sep 4, 2017.

1. krutto
    krutto Guest

Playing Jigsaw

When I play Jigsaw, the app randomly freezes. It won't let me move pieces to join the jigsaw, and keeps counting down time.

Consequently, I'm in the situation where I can't solve puzzles, before time is up!

:)

krutto, Sep 4, 2017
  2. music playing in jigsaw

I found it. Settings >> Game Options >> Music Volume...end of problem Playing Jigsaw :)

IrishSunshine, Sep 4, 2017
  3. music playing in jigsaw

What's with the music that has started playing while solving jigsaws? How do I get rid of it? So far, the only solution I've found is to mute the sound on my desktop. Is there a permanent way to get the music stopped? It is really annoying me.

IrishSunshine, Sep 4, 2017
  4. R.R.3 Win User

jigsaw falling down

i tried restarting my computer, and reinstalling jigsaw, still it shutsdown when tryng to play any of jigsaws game
  5. BlondeBody33426 Win User

jigsaw puzzle is not working!!!!! FIX IT!

I can open Jigsaw and play a bit then it freezes
  6. SnootyPrawn44 Win User

Game freezing up constantly

cant play jigsaw anymore. freezes and x's itself out. anybody know of another good jigsaw app game I can get. since, Microsoft doesn't seem to be interested in fixing these issues.
  7. Pilot BobG Win User

Reloaded Jigsaw and my last three years of history is gone!

I am using a Windows 10 PC to play the Jigsaw app.

It always said it was signing in so I assumed the app was signing into the cloud storage of game info.

When my PC crashed, I was actively playing Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, Bingo and Mahjong games. All the others restored appropriately and I have all the coins and levels I had before. Just Jigsaw was not done correctly.

Thanks for your help.
  8. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

microsoft jigsaw

Thema:

Playing Jigsaw

1. Playing Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Playing Jigsaw

2. Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Bestbuy Ads Keeps Playing Over and Over With Sound: Starting in mid-November when I am doing a puzzle in Jigsaw, there is one Black Friday Bestbuy ad that keeps playing 4-5 times in a row and with sound. It shows as muted but still plays sound. I...
  3. I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to play Jigsaw, I select a puzzle and it doesn't open: I am no longer able to play jigsaw, I select a puzzle but it never opens just has a rotating circle on the screen 3dfa53aa-37b6-4bf2-906a-19f93e2353d7
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: In jigsaw after loading the game I select the puzzle and (tried both a new one and the one in progress) Puzzle loads and then up comes the advertisement .... the advertisement does not run so the...
  5. マイクロソフトジグソウプレイをクリックすると、モノトーンの景色の画像がでて、プレイできない [When I click on the Micro jigsaw play, the...

in XBoX on Windows
    マイクロソフトジグソウプレイをクリックすると、モノトーンの景色の画像がでて、プレイできない [When I click on the Micro jigsaw play, the...: マイクロソフトジグソーゲー を楽しんでいました。上記の画像が出ると「広告をやめるには、M.ジグソウのぷれみあむをアップグレードしてく さい」と出る Translation: [I was enjoying the Microsoft Jigsaw game. When the image above comes out, the "M. Upgrade your jigsaw...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Advert won't close so can't play the game: Hi there, The slots advert in Microsoft Jigsaw cannot be closed. the CLOSE X box in the right corner doesn't do anything when you click it. If I shut down the game and reopen it goes straight...
  7. Why can't I play Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Jigsaw?: I've restarted several times and still can't get Microsoft Jigsaw to loas. What's up? c6cf6912-315a-40fd-84f6-47c9b05383dd
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw keeps freezing during play: The Microsoft Jigsaw program keeps freezing. I have to exit the program and re-start. I am retrying my daily challenges over and over again. Think it may be time to try a different puzzle app...
  9. cant play daily jigsaw.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play daily jigsaw.: Why my daily Challenges not letting me play it. yet I can play the other 2. it starts to load but go right to other games you can play . when close that window go back to jigsaw but does the same....
  10. Jigsaw not recording play record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw not recording play record: I have played every game this month, but MS Jigsaw shows that I have played nothing. I just finished all three games for the day, logged out and back in, and they were all showing unplayed. What...