Playing hellblade on cloud, hardware requirements

Discus and support Playing hellblade on cloud, hardware requirements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to play hellblade, I don't have an x box, can I play on android with ultimate pass 5a7ffe87-c520-4aff-bded-d81e49b52199 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dillon bj, Jan 11, 2022.

  1. Dillon bj
    Dillon bj Guest

    Playing hellblade on cloud, hardware requirements


    I want to play hellblade, I don't have an x box, can I play on android with ultimate pass

    :)
     
    Dillon bj, Jan 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Playing hellblade on cloud, hardware requirements

    Hi Dillon, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Yes, Dillon. You can play the game on your Android device through cloud gaming.

    OS version: Android 6.0 or later

    Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 or later

    Internet connection:

    1. 7 Mbps or higher

    2. Connected to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network (a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network will work but isn’t currently optimized).

    3. Cellular network connectivity is also available. See “About cellular gameplay” below.

    Controller and inputs

    Although touch controls are enabled for select titles, an Xbox Wireless Controller connected via Bluetooth or USB cable is recommended.

    Your region needs to be supported as well. For your reference and detailed information you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Why can i not play the game in xbox one s

    Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
    Hi

    Senua's Saga: Hellblade II is a current generation (Xbox Series X|S) and PC only title. It uses Unreal Engine 5 who's hardware requirements far exceed those of the now quite old Xbox One S.

    If you have Game Pass Ultimate you can Stream it to your console though.
  4. ttttubby Win User

    why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

    My hyperx cloud 2 set sounded pretty nice. Hellblade was very immersive.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    can y'all add more free games

    I'm sorry Fortnite is a grand exception and it is very unlikely that any other game will ever be added as an open free cloud title in the foreseeable future.

    free to play games already or exempted from the requirement for a game pass subscription if you have Xbox hardware

    Supporting cloud gaming is extremely expensive, which is why a subscription is required

    if you purchase an Xbox, you'll have many free to play titles available to you as well as games to purchase
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Hidden Gems!

    I'd highly recommend Hellblade and Hue (available on Xbox Gamepass). Hellblade is a psychological third person with an amazing story. Hue is a fun, challenging puzzle platform. I loved these titles!
    I see Hellblade pop up on a lot of "top 10" lists, it seems like a great game. I'd like to get around to playing it someday.

    If / when you play Hellblade, then I definitely recommend turning up the volume or using headphones. It enhances the whole experience, in my opinion.

    That game is not the best gameplay wise, but the story and atmosphere make it quite unique and worth a play-through.
Thema:

Playing hellblade on cloud, hardware requirements

Loading...
  1. Playing hellblade on cloud, hardware requirements - Similar Threads - Playing hellblade cloud

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...