playing games with game pass

Discus and support playing games with game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when opening achievements it don't show the games iv played 286a496a-8709-4226-847b-0c6d06045ff7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xToXic ShOcKer, Apr 2, 2018.

  1. playing games with game pass


    when opening achievements it don't show the games iv played

    :)
     
    xToXic ShOcKer, Apr 2, 2018
    #1
  2. denis97g
    denis97g Guest
    i have problam to play withe my xbox live accunt. and its not finished.

    if you got those games with the game pass yes. you need to pay the game pass to keep playing those games.
     
    denis97g, Apr 2, 2018
    #2
  3. XBL Prophet
    XBL Prophet Guest
    ea games a joke...family game night removed from online servers as from april this year..

    I stopped playing EA games right when they started with that season pass crap.
     
    XBL Prophet, Apr 2, 2018
    #3
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    I want to link my xbox with my laptop, already have a game pass but asking me to purchase another one?

    If you only have Xbox Game Pass, and you want to play Game Pass games on the laptop, then you will have to purchase PC Game Pass on your laptop to play PC games.

    You could however purchase Game Pass Ultimate, which gives you access to PC Games Pass, Xbox Game Pass, EA Play, Xbox Live Gold & Cloud Gaming.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    i have bought xbox game pass ultimate and it hasnt included xbox live in it. i bought 3 months of it so i can play multiplayer games with xbox live and it has only given me the game pass???

    Have you tried playing online multiplayer in a game yet? Game Pass Ultimate includes Game Pass Core (Gold), Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play & Cloud Gaming.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I need xbox game pass ultimate to play even though i own this game?

    Gold will let you play on any paid or Game Pass games (but if you're playing games from Game Pass it's cheaper to get a Game Pass Ultimate subscription). Only free-to-play games will allow you to play without Gold.
  7. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming

    Game Pass is like Netflix for games. You can play any game in the library without purchasing the games individually. There is a Game Pass for console and a Game Pass for PC.

    Game Pass Ultimate includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC as well as a Gold subscription so you can play online multiplayer. Ultimate also gives you access to Cloud gaming and EA Play.

    Xbox Cloud gaming allows you to sign into a laptop, mobile device, and the console, and play games without having to download them.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Why can't I play any online games even tho I have the Xbox game pass for console

    Game Pass for console does not include the ability to play online. Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate would be needed to play online.
Thema:

playing games with game pass

Loading...
  1. playing games with game pass - Similar Threads - playing games game

  2. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...
  3. Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...

    in XboX Insiders
    Games disappearing off my library and says I can't play a certain few games cause I don't...: I've noticed games diapering for a bit now and wanna know if it's happening to anyone else cause before it started happening I had like what 450 odd games earlier today I had 359 now it's at 360...
  4. Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.

    in XboX Insiders
    Console games I own that I cannot play on my ASUS ROG Ally or laptop.: Hello Xbox Insider team, I have a question. A while back, I bought almost all the *Final Fantasy* games from the Xbox Store for my Series X. Often, when I'm at work, I have downtime to relax and...
  5. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  6. Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can FC 26 be played via cloud gaming with Essential or Premium?: Hi, I'm part of the Xbox Insider program. Do you know if I can play FC 26 via cloud gaming if I have a Game Pass Premium or Essential membership, or do I need Ultimate? I’ve already purchased the...
  7. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  8. Insider program games I can play with the new tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider program games I can play with the new tier: Can I play gta online with the insider program submitted by /u/Ok_Bar6678 [link] [comments]
  9. How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to solve "Game saves offline" on Pc (after playing on Xbox)?: I've been playing KCD 2 on my xbox and usually I can continue on the PC but tonight I noticed that my game did say "Game saves offline" on the PC. On the PC, it is pretty clear to see when the...
  10. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...