Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?

Discus and support Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is it possible to play FIFA 17 via Xbox Live Gold, with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account? We currently have an Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alindss, Nov 19, 2016.

1. alindss
    alindss Guest

Hi, is it possible to play FIFA 17 via Xbox Live Gold, with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account?

We currently have an Xbox One Live Gold membership connected to one user. Until now, my kids have been using the same user account when playing FIFA, meaning that they have played with the same team. But now they want to have their own team individually
    and start their own Xbox account to play FIFA with.

-So, how can I connect multiple Xbox one user accounts to our Xbox Live Gold account to play FIFA? I hope that you don't have to buy one Gold account to each FIFA account...but so far I have not found out how to do this in another way.

Regards

Svante

:)

alindss, Nov 19, 2016
  2. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    FIFA 17 - Digital download - 2 consoles

Hey iTomDotCom,

aswell as you are connected with Xbox Live on the other Console and using the same Profile then yes you can download and Play Fifa17 on that Xbox, too.

Your games follow along with your Account and you can Play them even on a friends Xbox if your signed in and connected to Xbox Live.

For more info you can look over here:
    support.xbox.com/.../playing-across-multiple-consoles

-lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Nov 19, 2016
  3. EA ACCESS?

hi

my son is playing fifa17 on Xbox one. I think he is using ea access for that..

Now he would like to play battle front, but during login process system states that he needs to renew account for EA access or Xbox live gold.

But if he can play fifa17 - why he cannot play battle front?

TitledNewt95760, Nov 20, 2016
  4. SSondag Win User

x box live on two separate consoles.

Unfortunately you can not share the same Xbox account on two consoles at the same time. For both of you to play on two different consoles at the same time would require two different accounts. It doesn't cost anything to create an account for Xbox Live.
    However, it will cost BOTH accounts to have Gold subscriptions.
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

Fake gamertags?

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

Could it be because of two people using two separate live accounts on the same xbox? I know in Halo you can do that. Maybe a glitch caused by that.

[/quote]

Sounds plausible, My wife and I sometimes play split screen on my Xbox, she has her own Gold account.
  6. MarcusDeMaaijer Win User

can 2 separate xbox live accounts play via one xbox360 device?

REWRITTEN (why is there no edit option)

Hello, my brother and I play offline with one xbox360 console and 2 remotes in same game with 2-player mode. Our dad purchased one xbox 360 gold live account which we play by taking turns. Our dad wants to know if by buying a second xbox360 gold live account
    we can both play at the same time using the same xbox360 console on two seperate xbox gold live accounts on two remotes in same game. Can someone please confirm if this is possible or do we have to buy a second xbox 360 console?
  7. CarstenE Win User

FIFA 17 - Digital download - 2 consoles

Hey iTomDotCom,

aswell as you are connected with Xbox Live on the other Console and using the same Profile then yes you can download and Play Fifa17 on that Xbox, too.

Your games follow along with your Account and you can Play them even on a friends Xbox if your signed in and connected to Xbox Live.

For more info you can look over here:
    support.xbox.com/.../playing-across-multiple-consoles

-lg 2Bad4You
  8. ApsidalBirch8 Win User

Xbox Live, Family Use, EA Games - Fifa19

I'm having the exact same issue with NHL 19. My son and I share the same Live account across two Xbox's. We have no issues playing multiplayer on Red Dead 2, Monster Hunter World, etc. The issue appears to be with EA. The following was on their site:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

"If it’s a sub-account that shares Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus, you won’t be able to connect it to your EA Account to play online."
Thema:

1. Playing FIFA17 with two user accounts connected to the same Live Gold account? - Similar Threads - Playing FIFA17 user

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant play online on FIFA17

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant play online on FIFA17: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Cant play online on FIFA17 When trying to play online i get an error message that "Your profile doesn't have permission to access this feature"....
  5. I can t play fifa17 since fifa18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play fifa17 since fifa18: Hello I you contact concernat FIFA 17 I buy the pack xbx one fifa17 in december2016 Since the release of fifa18 games do not work any more Message xbox one To play you will have to...
  6. Fifa17 i can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa17 i can't play: I can't play, it's freezer the imagen What can i do??? 5babce27-cf04-4bbc-9ea3-d1a7f318829f
  7. Switched on xbox one,trying to play fifa17, it then tries to sync data and fails at 70% with ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switched on xbox one,trying to play fifa17, it then tries to sync data and fails at 70% with ...: error code 0x838601e7 repeatedly showing on Fifa 17 d7051269-8ba8-4bda-8a37-9bde89947ba6
  8. How to play fifa17 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play fifa17 online: hi, How do we play fifa17 online? ad12135d-886b-4310-8267-f46cbba34ab5
  9. how to let mu son play FIFA17?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to let mu son play FIFA17?: my son registers a "FIFA17". But he can't access this game. Xbox one ask parent to set/change security setting, I don't know where can I do this. Can anyone help? ba6ceb7d-f16b-4d42-a97a-91931df87ef8
  10. HELP!! I can't play Fifa17 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!! I can't play Fifa17 online: Hi, I cant play Fifa 17 online. When i try to play, shows "Your profile don't have the permissions to access to this function". I check the parental control, and my gold suscription shows active....