Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...

Discus and support Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What can I do when I changed all the settings to allow for everything still nothing 5709b52a-2488-42b6-ae86-b92e4a4b2402 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandon tedrick, May 21, 2023.

1. Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...

What can I do when I changed all the settings to allow for everything still nothing

:)

brandon tedrick, May 21, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Check your children's account privacy settings.

To change the privacy settings your account must be an adult account, otherwise you will not have access.

see it in your privacy settings:

https://account.microsoft.com/account/privacy?r...

if your account is for a child, you need an adult account to link your account and manage your privacy settings
  3. Revenant2016 Win User

keeping a child or person from making unautherized purchases on xbox one

Ok thanks, the account is mine but I let their kid play on it as long they don't purchase anything. Which was a mistake especially having to try out farming simulator 2017 which I bought last year in october and thought it was a bit boring and wanted to
    get rid of it but their kid which by the way is 10 wanted me to keep it and has been playing it like crazy.
  4. onyxishere Win User

DLC license with a family gold account and Two Consoles

Sorry, DLC cannot be transferred between accounts. However, if you keep the new console you'll be able to just redownload the content to it and the kids can happily continue playing their games on the older one.
  5. Grandpop829 Win User

multiplayer network connection

I can play multiplayer on Halo 5 and on Fortnite but get the message on Farming Simulator 19
  6. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

Up-coming games

While these farming simulator might be have good graphics I don't see the appeal of the game unless you love farming.
Thema:

Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content...

1. Playing farming simulator on my kids account keep getting message.You cannot see content... - Similar Threads - Playing farming simulator

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  4. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  5. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  6. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  7. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  8. Trying to play farming simulator 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play farming simulator 22: Hello I am trying to play farming simulator 22 on the newest Xbox series x and when ever I download and load it just goes to a screen where you can't see anything but you can hear audio from the...
  9. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  10. Can't play farm sim 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play farm sim 17: I tried to play Farm simulator 17 put the game in and it started to load but then went right back to the home screen. I played it earlier today without problems. It's not showing any codes or disc...