playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s

Discus and support playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s. Thanks and regards... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hari_charan, May 29, 2023.

1. Hari_charan
    Hari_charan Guest

Hi all,

I purchased a game from epic game ( division 2 ) . Can i use that game on xbox series s.

Thanks and regards

:)

Hari_charan, May 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. It would need to be purchased from Microsoft in order to be played on the console.
  3. Jhonkito Win User

how to link my Fortnite account to my xbox series S if it says it is associated with another account when it isn't ?

Hi Sinon, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Check that you are using the same Epic Games account on your Xbox Series S as the one you are trying to link. You can do this by logging into your Epic Games account on the Epic Games website.

Make sure your Xbox Series S account is not associated with another Epic Games account. You can do this by signing in to your Xbox Series S account on the Xbox website.

If you have verified that you are using the same Epic Games account on your Xbox Series S and that your Xbox Series S account is not associated with another Epic Games account, you can try to unlink your Epic Games account from your Xbox Series S.

The only way to unlink is through the Epic Games page following the procedure in the following link:

https://www.epicgames.com/help/epic...y-console-account-from-my-epic-games-account- a5720285933467
    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5ae704bd-75fc-4924-821c-8d72aec6fbe3
    Information source (Credits): Note: The credits for this message go to the Independent advisor Gerardo since his publication was the basis for obtaining said information. I hope this information has been useful to you.

Once you've unlinked your Epic Games account from your Xbox Series S, you can try linking them again.

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  4. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
  5. Hari_charan Win User

Regarding playing a game purchased in other platform on xbox series s

As xbox series s is online platform it will be comfortable for buyers to make games in store available for both pc and xbox. Or allowing other online purchase platforms(i.e steam, epic games) . Because all gamers aren't rich to buy separately for pc and xbox.
  6. Aryotus Win User

2 Accounts Signed in on same series x, both will open the same game

Make 1 of the Xboxes the "Home Xbox". When done make sure privacy and sharing preferences are set on the "Home Xbox" to share. After that all the games on the "Home Xbox" are accessible by any profile added to that "Home Xbox. The other (non "Home Xbox) has to have the game purchased under that 2nd Xboxes main profile or purchased as a gift from any profile and sent to a chosen profile to be downloaded when that profile signs onto their Xbox. I have an Xbox One X in my living room controlled by my 2nd account profile. I have a Series X in my game room "Home Xbox" controlled by my 1st profile. Example; I log on the Series X with that main profile and buy/download Division 2 with all expansions and passes. I then log on the One X with my 2nd profile (main for that One X) and buy/download Division 2 with out the expansion and passes. So now a family member adds their profile to the One X, if they own the Division 2 they can play it and as much of the content that I have purchased. To play the full version on the One X someone has to buy it for that console, However anyone else that logs onto the One X with their profile that doesn't own any of Division 2 content can't play it at all. They can launch it but it will direct them to the store. Now adding Ultimate Game Pass to the One X allows profiles to download and play any games available through game pass. Remember my Series X will allow any profile added and signed onto can play any games and use the Ultimate Game Pass to download and play from my Series X. One X has limitations for profiles due to that profile owners games owned and which games are in the One X. Confusing ........ ?
Thema:

1. playing division 2 that is purchased on epic games on xbox series s - Similar Threads - playing division purchased

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  4. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  5. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  6. Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play division rivals on EA FC 24?: I have the online FiFA 24 game and can’t play division rivals as it says I need game pass. Surely this can’t be right if I already bought the game? 157b07ee-b0aa-41a5-b88f-934b159e5998
  7. Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play division rivals and UT Champs on remote play?: Hello, I recently purchased EAFC 24 and some game modes like moments, UT Champs, and Division Rivals are not working on remote play. They would load but they don't accept my input from the...
  8. Not able to play division rivals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to play division rivals: I am not able to play division rivals in EAFC 24 Whenever I try to search for an opponent in division rivals it says your opponent has left the match and the game completely freezes...
  9. I am unable to play The Division 2 due to it being “corrupt.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to play The Division 2 due to it being “corrupt.”: I am unable to play The Division 2 due to it being corrupt. It was a digital purchase. I also have only an Xbox One. I am trying to play The Division 2 but when ever I try to go on it, it says...
  10. while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off

in XBoX on Consoles
    while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off: while playing the division one on xbox one it shut off 12069952-0973-4238-a9ee-8d997e90edb0